FORTY THREE

Zhan helped Wuxian to pack his lunchbox, by the time he was done, Wuxian was already fully dressed, since he became two year's old, Wuxian has always refused his daddy to help him take a shower and even get dressed claiming to be a mature man and can be independent, his beautiful daddy doesn't have to bother himself about him.

"Dudu bye don't miss me too much, grandma bye too!" Wuxian shouted while waving his small hand's and followed his daddy in the car.

Zhan drove his son to kindergarten, making sure the teacher who was actually his good friend named ken took Wuxian inside and he drove off, the restaurant he worked at as a chef has a meeting today and he needs to arrive early, luckily he arrived in time just as the meeting was about to start.

The meeting went well, xiao zhan went out and started his work as usual, it was a busy day but xiao zhan loved it, cooking is his favourite thing to do, but his dearest baby Wuxian is the most favourite, the baby boy he can call family, his own child, the baby he gave birth to, his source of joy, the baby who gave him a reason to be happy again.

"Hey xiao zhan the boss wanted to see you." One of xiao zhan coallegues said.

Zhan wondered what might be so important for the boss to call him when he was about to go home, well he doesn't have to worry about Wuxian, ken will bring him back to his house or take him to his own house.

"Come in sit down, I want to talk to you." A middle aged man said, zhan nodded his head and was ready to listen. "You have been here for almost three years now, and I honestly love your work, your the best employee we have ever had here at our restaurant."

"Thank you boss, it is my responsibility to give out my all." Zhan answered honestly with a smile.

"You have already heard of the new project that has already started."

"Yes boss, in two months time a new restaurant will be opened in Beijing." Zhan answered but deep down he wondered what does the new project has to do with him? He is really having a bad premonition about this.

"Yes that's right, prepare yourself in two months time you will relocate to Beijing and you will work at the new restaurant as the leader of all other chef's, accomodation will be provided too." The boss said making zhan face to turn pale and he froze in place.

The boss saw xiao zhan abnormal behavior and wondered if he said anything wrong.

"Are you alright xiao zhan?" The boss asked concerned.

Zhan recovered immediately and shook his head.

"I'm fine boss, let me think about it for few days." Zhan answered and got up to leave.

"Tomorrow give me your reply, this is a rare chance for you, you can learn more and broaden your experience even more." The boss added, zhan nodded his head in understanding, thanked the boss and left the office.

Zhan expression comple changed once he came out, he felt his body became weak, four year's ago he left Beijing because of many reasons and coming to this small town, getting a stable job immediately after he gave birth, even if six million could atleast sustain him for a year or maybe more, but he knew with the baby born responsibility will be more, he needs to prepare himself and also make sure the life of his still growing baby will be more comfortable, as long as he worked hard then his baby boy will live a comfortable life.

He is not sure what will happen in future if he were to return back to beijing, he knows this is his only chance, but then he doesn't want any trouble's, he is not sure if he should accept the offer.

Going to ken's place he found his son together with his boyfriend and Wuxian, he came abit late because of the small meeting he had with his boss.

"Daddy you came back! I learnt alot at school today!" Wuxian said and started telling his dad what he learnt at school today, zhan listened carefully and the worry that he had earlier dissapeared just to listening talking.

"My baby is so smart just like his daddy, iam so proud of you!" Zhan who always complimented his son said and kissed Wuxian cheek making him giggle.

"You can stay here for dinner, I prepared alot today." Ken boyfriend whose name is cai xu said, zhan didn't refuse, he has been eating at his friends place most of the times and other time's he invites them to his house for dinner or maybe lunch.

"I will help you serve." Zhan suggested and the two went to the kitchen, ken was left behind with Wuxian.

"You seem to be stressed with something, you can share with me." Cai xu said, zhan sighed.

"The restaurant iam working want to transfer me to beijing and I even got a promotion, but..." Zhan answered, cai xu who has gotten closer and knew about xiao zhan history smiled.

"Four years has already passed, you don't have any reason to be scared, your not going to beijing to cause trouble but to work, you told me you have moved on and you no longer linger about the past, beijing is a very big city and the chance of meeting with those people is very low, and even if you meet with any of them so what? Maybe that wang yibo has already married and has tone's of kid's if that bitch of your broth has the same ability as you!" Cai xu said obviously his tone has full of hate for Chen lu.

Xiao zhan who imagined the scenario of wang yibo happy with his own family made him feel betrayed and somehow sad, if yibo was to be with him together with their son Wuxian, but it's impossible, yibo must have hated him to the core because he broke his heart and betrayed him.

"Hey what's with the sad expression, don't tell me you still have feelings for that wang yibo?" Cai xu asked while looking at xiao zhan suspiciously.

Zhan looked away to hide his expression that betrayed him, but immediately he returned to his normal expression.

"Of course not, it's been so many years and I don't have anything to do with him, I have moved on long ago, we were meant never to be together, just like you said he must be having his own family now and it's completely impossible between us." Zhan answered, cai xu rolled his eyes.

"I know...I know but all these years you have rejected all those men who were pursuing you, I know what you must be thinking deep down, you still can't let go of your love!" Cai xu said.

"And don't say anything, you will still deny it, c'mon let's go eat." Cai xu added and didn't give time fo xiao zhan who has been seen through to deny the accusations.