"Okay," Finn said as they all started following Clarke again. "So, I gotta know, what did you two do to get busted?" He asked looking at Jasper and Monty.

"Sumac isn't the only herb in the garden if you know what I mean," Monty answered.

"Someone forgot to replace what we took," Jasper added.

"Someone has apologized, like, a thousand times."

"What about you?" Jasper asked. "Octavia?"

"Being born." She said then caught up with Clarke.

"That is so not game." Monty sighed.

——

Back at the dropship, Bellamy watched on as Wells was talking to two other boys. Bellamy knew that he was Clarke's best friend, other than Octavia, and he didn't understand how he could betray her like that. He listened as Wells told the two boys that they had spelled "die" wrong, which they did, then walked away. That's when Bellamy walked over to the two boys.

"If you're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it." He stated.

"You're not really a member of the guard, are you?" The one called Murphy asked.

"No. But the real guard will be here soon unless we stop it."

"What's your point?" The other kid, John, asked.

"They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats, and yet, you're still helping them."

"Like hell we are," Murphy stated.

"You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Those things are letting them know, whether or not it's safe to follow us down here." Bellamy explained.

"How can we help?" Murphy asked.

"Take them off. The Ark will think we're dying and that it's not safe to follow." Bellamy answered.

"Okay. But what's in it for us?" John asked.

"Someone has to help me run things," Bellamy smirked.

——

"So, what I'd like to know, is why send us down today? After ninety-seven years. What changed?" Finn asked as they continued to walk through the forest.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I woke up rotting in a cell and now I'm spinning in a forest, and I've got my family down here." Octavia smiled, spinning around a tree.

"Maybe they found a satellite, like an old weather satellite," Monty suggested.

"The Ark is dying," Clarke stated.

"What?" Jasper exclaimed.

"At the current population level, there's roughly three months of life support, maybe four now that we're gone." She continued.

"Clarke, is that why you were arrested?" Octavia asked.

"My father was the engineer that discovered the flaw. He thought the people had a right to know. The council disagreed. My mother disagreed. They were afraid it would go public. Wells..." The blonde took a deep breath.

"Wells turned in your dad?" Finn asked.

"The guard came before we could go public. That's why today. That's why the risk. Even if we die, they still get more time to figure something out." Clarke finished.

"They're gonna just kill more people, aren't they?" Monty asked.

"We have to warn them," Finn said, stopping Clarke.