chapter 6 or part 6

(Y/N) point of view

When Anne gave the box to Andrias he said "Anne, Sasha, (Y/N) has it ever occurred to you that one of you brought you to amphibia on purpose?" when you did not hear him say Marcy's name you said "m-marcy, did you do this?" she was silent and then she started to cry she said though her tears "wh-when I was going home to grab my jacket I heard m-my dad got a new job out of state, th-they were forcing me to move away!" she grabbed Sasha's and Anne's hand but they both pulled away, she turned to you, you did not move, you were shocked, she walked up to you and said "(Y/N)?" you look at her dead in the eye and gave her a big hug, this shocked Andrias, you said "if you have moved out of state I would of ran across the world for you, Anne and Sasha has each other but if you move no one will be with you, I understand, shh" as you gave her a hug she cried into your shoulder, even if she was a few months older than you, you would be there if anything was hard for you. When you let go, Andrias had Sprig in his grasp and was holding him out of the window you turned around and saw Polly putting the box down, Andrias said "the thing is, the more you love a person the more it hurts more when you have to let go" he let him go, you nodded and Marcy and she jumped out the other window, you knew Marcy would catch him, but as you were going in for an attack, the crown opened an eye! you were confused about what was going on, and then Marcy and Sprig came back, Andrias said "it seem's one of you is not fully uncharged, and let me remind you, the core can and will control all" as he said that the pressed the orange gem, and the orange beam flew and hit me straight in the chest, everything around you slowed down, you felt that your body was moving on your own, and you felt power, you felt stronger, faster, and you felt nothing else, nothing, no happiness, no sadness, only darkness, but before you hit anything you got control of your body, you turned to Andrias and you started to attack him, the box flew from his hands and you caught it, and you threw it to marcy, as you fought Andrias, you were over powering him, and marcy got the portal to open, when Marcy closed the portal, your body gave up, and you fell down, unable to move Andrias walked over to me and said "sense you are still connected to the box, I need to get rid of you" he stabbed me in the stomach, he said "take her to the tube" that was the last thing you heard for a while.

yeah, i know this is short, I ran out of idea's for this, and yes this is another cliff hanger there is words 523 

-iateblueberries is out again