07- 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?

Start from the beginning

"Go away bro. You don't even call me unni" Jennette pushed her and laughed.

"Aunt Penny said you need to take your meds so i came to wake you up and its-"

"IT'S FREAKING 11 AM?? OMG SCHOOL??" Jennette jumped up form bed.

"Realx, your mom called your teacher... And mine too" then she winked. "Today we'll just CHILL now go wash your face FAST!" Athy pushed Jennette into the washroom.

"okay okay wait-" jennette now standing inside the washroom and heard athy shouting from outside "i'll go down and tell them to prepare something. Come fast!" and left.

Jennette took a handfull of water and splashed it in her face 'that dream...' she looked ar her reflection 'felt so real' and sighed.

.

.

"So are you gonna do the film?" Athanasia asked munching her toast.

"Mom told you? I'm still thinking... " Jeanette looked at Athanasia.

'If i remember the plot correctly she wanted to act on this film too right? It was on one of their back stories but then she never got to do it because she had an exam or something' jeanette thought then looked at her plate.

"Athy do you want to act too?" Jennette looked at Athanasia again.

"Umm.. I do wanna act, and to be honest with you, i actually though about this one too but i have an exam" she pouted. "When aunt told me about you getting picked by the writer, it made me really happy. At least one of us is doing the film. I'm really excited to see you on screen!" Athanasia smiled showing her teeth.

'Woah she is shinning. Is this main character halo' Jennette almost blurred her inner thoughts. "Thanks Athy I'll do my best" and smiled at Athanasia.

"So are you ready for today" Athanasia finished her apple came infront of Jennette's chair and placed both her hand on her waist.

"Wha- where are we going?" Jennette got up crossing her arms.

"It's a secret now LET'S GO!!!" Athanasia laughed and pulled jennette by her arm and ran.

"Ow my- Athy I'm- i'm not even properly dressed wait-"

.

.

"Luna stop throwing cookies at me gosh" dami shouted

"No i don't want to" luna showed her tongue to dami and ran behind Jennette.

"Jennette move I'm gonna kill luna today" dami full with cookie crumbs came with a can of frosting.

"Omg why am i involved!" Jennette yelled and looked at Sooya.

"Sooya-ya save meee from these cookie monsters"

"Hahaha Jennie you are looking so funny hahha" Sooya laughed at the pitiful girl.

Dami took out some frosting on her hand and throw it towards Luna.

"AHHHHH NOOO!"

"AHHHHHHH DAMIIYAAA I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

both Jennette and Luna screamed together and jumped on Dami.

"Hahaha they are so funny ahahah!" Athanasia, dying laughing watching them full of frosting. "See i told you you'll love it" then laughed again.

Jennette stopped and smirked at athy "sure i love it" then walked towards her "now it's your turn"

And Athanasia was full of frosting before she could do anything.

"You guys really stop ahaha " Sooya said still laughing.