Chapter Two: Druggie

It was October 14, and the day was colder now, actually pretty cold, it rained hard in the night, making the morning dew freeze ever so slightly. The leaves had fallen off most trees quickly, the sun peeked through the thick clouds, that covered most of the sky...The time was around 5:30 am.

Gareth's pov:

I woke up with a groan, last night lasted till 3 am, and I needed another nap, but, I just sat up and scratched at my neck, then stood up, rather slowly, my arm was sore, so I moved my shouder lightly to try and soothe it, but I soon had a wif of the male oder I had unde rmy arm, I soon made a sour face and slipped my shirt off, throwing it on the floor as I stepped into my bathroom, turning on the ligth as I stepped in, closing the door and locking it, I turned on the shower, while I waited for the water to get hot I took the rest of my clothes off, and flexed my arms in the mirror, winking at myself, then I kind of cringed at what I had just done, so I decided in my sleepy daze that I'd wake myself up with some cold water, instead of hot, so I got in and winced, almost jumping when the peircing cold water hit my body, i closed the curtain and immediatley started to shake lightly, I then discarded that 'waking up' plan, and made the water hot, soon, well--10 minutes later, I leaned down and turned the water off, letting the water drip down me as I grabbed my towel, drying myself before I wrapped it around my waist, soon walking out of the bathroom into my room.

I slipped on my usual outfits, I had three outfits I'd usually wear, and today was sweatpants, my Hell-Fire-Club shirt and a nice flannel over it, and some matching sneakers. I brushed out my hair and sat down, taking  a deep breath, as I looked at my phone when it buzzed, seeing my group chat I kind of laughed a bit:

EddieTheFreakster: Yo, that was sick last night, where the hell did you learn to roll 3 elevens in a row???

LucasIsGreatAtBasketBall: IDK TBH😂

ICanSmiLe: Dude u literally just have to like aim it right, sorry ur just not as talented Eddie. all jokes aside, I'm pretty sure he learned it from that fucking cheat sheet.

I put my phone down and I then leaned back against my bed, before getting up again to brush my teeth, god damn I needed more sleep than I had gotten. Honestly, I'm debating whether or not to just quit playing DnD, but I would never.

Emma's Pov:

I woke up early, 5 am to be exact, I started it off by playing music, I was happy since today I had cheer practice, I've always loved it, ever since my mother took me to my first football game, my eyes only focused on the cheerleaders, Hell---I love it so much that I'm the captain, in just a few short months I surpassed everyone, like usual...Wow, I'm so humble.