four

Pete grits his teeth when he sees Patrick and his girlfriend. Lisa, is it? Patrick's acting like nothing's happened between the two of them in the past three days.

The bell rings, and Elisa bounces off after pressing a kiss to Patrick's lips, making Pete slam his own locker. He and Patrick make eye contact for a split second before Patrick smirks and hits Brendon's hand.

Brendon runs off to his own class, leaving before he's late. There's not a soul in the hallway besides Pete and Patrick. They both start walking towards one another, Patrick with that fucking smirk on his face.

When they reach each other, Pete is immediately pushed against the lockers with Patrick in his face. "You think you can make me into some virgin, do you now, Wentz?"

Pete sends his own smirk back, flipping his hair to the side. That is, until Patrick pushes him further into the lockers, doing the filthiest damn hip-swivel he could do without it being illegal.

Pete gasps, eyes snapping shut for a split second before Patrick groans, "Give it to me, daddy,"

"I'll give it to you like you fucking need it, 'Trick. Holy shit, I wanna get on my knees for you so bad. Fuck," They stay pressed against the lockers and each other, Patrick's hands fisted in Pete's shirt, the right side of his forehead pressed against Pete's.

"Mr. Stump and Mr. Wentz!" Mr. White yells at them, making Patrick look at him through the corner of his eye. Patrick kisses Pete's forehead discreetly before he pulls back.

"I told you I'd fucking kill you if you touched me again!" Patrick slams Pete against the lockers hard, giving him a look of pure regret and sympathy before White marches over and drags Patrick off by an ear.

Pete's eyes widen at what they'd literally just done in the school fucking hallway. Where anyone could walk out. And they did. Of course it had to be a teacher.

Fuck.