Chapter 115: The End of the Road

Start from the beginning

My son then helped me gather everyone who are worthy in helping with my plan. Kurokiba Ryo, the Aldini brothers, Tadokoro Megumi, Mito Ikumi, Ibusaki Shun, Mimasaka Subaru, Yoshino Yuki, Sakaki Ryoko, and everyone, including Yukihira Soma...

And Eguchi (Y/N)...

"Mom! Dad! I wanna be a chef!".

Those were the words I heard when I was talking with one of their housekeepers on the phone, as I was about to request Eguchi Masahi. But since that day, I knew that her own feet dragged her to Totsuki, as destiny called her and Yukihira Soma.

*End of Flashbacks*

I was well aware that this was an arrogant plan that favoured my own flesh and blood. But I didn't care what I had to sacrifice. I would turn Erina into hope!

How do you like that, my daughter?! There is hope in cooking! I did all this to make you see that!

"I can truly sense your love for your daughter and granddaughter" chef Dojima said. "I'm nothing more than a doting parent and grandfather. And in the end, all I did was set the stage" I stated, seeing Erina breathing heavily.

-

Meanwhile...

(3rd Person's POV)

"Well, this is pretty boring" said a certain red head with an unimpressed look on his face after trying the honey-blonde girl's broth.

"How the hell am I supposed to be happy when I win if you look like that when you're cooking?" Soma glared at her, while she stared at him in disbelief.

He turned away and put on his headband. "All right, I know what I'm making. Just you wait, Nakiri Erina!" Soma declared with determination.

He quickly began cooking, as the girl stared at him with a frowning face.

"Seriously, what's with that fucking face of yours?" Soma mused.

"Better remove that irritating face of yours, Erina" you mused, glaring at her on the screen.

"We all know you're not like that" Soma thought.

"You're that bitch who always looks down on me and Soma from on high and provokes us!" you thought, clicking your tongue.

"That's who you are! That's been our whole history together! I'll wake your ass up, Nakiri. I'm making this dish just for you!" Soma thought, continuing his cooking.

-

Later...

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Soma served his dish, plainly. Not even a single spark of his usual goofiness was in sight on his face.

"Tell me. What is this dish?" Mana asked from behind the curtains.

"I'm glad you asked. It's a tempura bowl with egg as the main ingredient" Soma answered, as Erina softly gasped.

"Is it the dish from before?" Erina mentally asked herself.

*Flashback*

It was when she used to live at the 'Polar Star' dormitory during the Azami madness. When she was in Soma's room.

"Here you go, Nakiri Erina-dono. Today's the day I'll make you say 'delicious'!" Soma announced, as he served Erina his dish.

"It's a 'Chicken Egg Tempura Bowl'!" he presented proudly.