Mrs. shukla❤️

Start from the beginning

Nhi mushkil wafah
Zara dekho yaha

Teri aankhon main basta hai mera jahan

Kabhi sun to Zara Jo main keh na saka

Meri duniya tumhi ho
Tum hi aasra

He was overwhelmed with the emotions

Pulled her sleeping self more in to him... Hugging her close wrapping his hands around her fragile frame ... She too fisted his shirt on her hands snuggling more into the crook of his neck ...

He kissed her head closing his eyes to drown in her warmth

He kissed her head closing his eyes to drown in her warmth ... He can listen her heart beat softly ...

.....................

Maa ... I am thinking to organise a party ... Like ... Reception as hamare reception nhi hui thi na ... He whispered Rita maa and sidharth were alone in the living room ..

Maa ... I want to accept shehnaaz as my wife in front of the whole world ...

Main chahta hu ke un sab kauh band ho jaye jinhone meri naaz ko insult kiya

Or un sabhi se pehle ... I want naaz ... To give her the right .. she has the right ... Ke wo apne aap ko sidharth Shukla ki biwi haq se bata sake ..

Wo pyaar karti hai maa ...par usse haq Jatana nhi aata ... Ye batana nhi aata ke sidharth sirf uska hai ... He whispered the last line more to him self ...

Rita maa was overwhelmed her son has changed alot ... Theor was a time when sidharth used to hate girls but now ... He loves his naaz .. like no one can ever love anyone ..

She hugged sidharth ... He too hugged her back ...

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! ... Tumhari shehnaaz ... Deserves the whole world ... And dare you get a tear in her eye ... Mujhse bura koi nhi hoga ... Rita maa warns ...

Bilkul nhi maa ... Aapki beti aapke bete ki jaan hai ... He giggles ...

Khotha ... She smacks his head ...

..................

Sana was standing infront of her room's balcony watching the rain drops fall on the ground ... The voice they were making were soothing ...

To her heart ... She was feeling immensely peaceful ... As she found a pair of hand wrapped around her waist ... She immediately recognised his warmth leaning her head back on his chest ...

 She immediately recognised his warmth leaning her head back on his chest