Chapter 2

Juliette's Pov
"We do not have issues. You and Kian have issues." I say as I look at her.
"How do me and Kian have issues?" Taylor asks, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Because you snog every chance you get." Connor says and gets smacked.
"Hey, we do not smack a Connor Franta!" I say.
"And why not?" She asks giving me an innocent look.
"Because didn't you hear its an endangered species now." I say with all seriousness in my voice.
We all burst out laughing as Sam walks through the door.
"Hey. Juliette wheres your siste-."
"She's in her room being a complete an utter bitch." I say truthfully.
"Don't talk about your sister like that!" He scolds as he looks up from his phone.
"So, couldn't hang with us because of a family emergency? This so looks like a family emergency!" Jc says and pulls me closer to him.
"Oh! Yeah, apparently it wasn't that important. Um.. why is Juliette in your lap?" He asks.
"Well, we were about to start making out until you walked in, insisting to know where the hell my sister was," I say as I look at his face to see his mouth a gap and his eyes tearing up a bit.
Just then, Ashley comes down the stairs. "Oh! You're already here." She says.
As they leave I look at Jc. "Have fun with your slut!" He yells after they close the door.
"Did you see the look on his face when you said that the two of you were about to make out?" Connor asks while pointing between Jc and I.
"Yeah. Why did he look as if he was about to cry?" I ask completely and utterly clueless.
"Isn't it obvious? Sam likes you! Why do you think he puts up with your sister?" Taylor states while shoving gummi worms in her mouth.
"That's impossible if he liked me then why the hell is he dating my sister?" I ask and look at her.
"That's easy. He's afraid that if he asks you out he's gonna get rejected and plus it gives him an excuse to be at your house when your here more often." Connor says and I turn to look at him.