pilot

Each day is the same. Get up, get dressed, get out. The thought of eating something always feels nauseating when you know that you have to see the same pieces of shit today too.

Well, atleast there's a few good guys 'round the place. That's the only thing keeping me from left hooking the supervisor and throwing a big fat resignation letter in his face.

Moon Shingun had been working at this job for the past 4 months. He was overqualified and was basically a glorified secretary for a whole department. Administrative assistant. He was disappointed, not only in the position but in himself for falling for a mediocre salary and a fancy shmancy name.

--

At his claustrophobic little cubicle too close to the mangers office there he was half-assedly doing work that was meant to be handed in two weeks ago.

He was interrupted by his fellow colleague and secret admirer, Ross Trautvein. He had a pretty face but a saccharine personality, and it was obvious he had the hots for Shin.

"Shin! How's it going with the progress report I asked you to take a look at?"

"Take a look at?" Thats fucking hilarious, he was throwing away all the annoying little jobs at me to do when its not even my job. And I would've slammed it back into his face if it wasn't for the manager being a family friend of his family. Stinking rich boy.

"Well I have a lot of stuff to still do, I'll take a look at it when I can".

"Haha thats a bit of a problem...since its due tomorrow...well I guess you can repay me by grabbing a drink with me tonight.

"Uh...like I said I've got a lot of work so I'll probably be working overtime".

I gotta find a way outta this...

Just then the managers voice could be heard in a more annoying than usual pitch.

It looked like the ceo was making a visit. Jake Gillan. He exuded ceo vibes, the role was made for him. He was freaking tall and that Italian suit wasn't too good at hiding how well built he was. He was fucking sexy, too bad he hated me.

Our eyes suddenly met, he always glares at me like I'm some annoying rodent. It always pissed me off but wasn't enough to actually make me give a shit.

But, I've always thought there was something else in that gaze... like he was inspecting me. I always feel kind of naked.

Ross was no longer interested, thank God, and left to go earn some brownie points with him. His last name could only bring him so far.

"Haha" I had to laugh because the ceo sighed as soon as he saw Ross making his way towards him.

He looked back at me, almost looking kind of surprised. The three were close enough for me to hear their conversation.

Long story short it seems like the ceo is gonna be spending some time on our department. Something about our returns. Finally, maybe this'll turn out to be interesting.