Book 1 : Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"You will regret that decision."

"You need to be stopped. You're just as bad as Amon!" I remarked

"I've tried to work with you, Korra, but you've made it impossible."

Tarrlok suddenly spun around and waterbent at me. I quickly dodged it and I looked over at Aiya who shot a few blasts of fire in his direction.

I hit the ground with my foot and the ground under Tarrlok shook. He fell backwards into the wall of water behind him and Aiya and I firebent at him.

He created a ball of water around himself and then sent shards of ice at us.

I punched through the shards of ice with my fists and out of the corner of my eye I saw a piece of ice slice through the side of Aiya's hip.

She grabbed onto her side and held her other hand out to defend herself from the ice. I ran in front of her and quickly created a wall to protect us.

I then bent the wall behind Tarrlok and used it to throw him out into the main hall.

"Stay here," I told Aiya before running out into the hallway.

I took in deep breaths as I looked down at Tarrlok who was holding onto the side of the balcony.

"Still think I'm a half-baked Avatar?" 

I earthbent the ground above him and he fell off the balcony.

I jumped down from the balcony and earthbent the ground under me.

"What are you gonna do now? You're all out of water, pal," I said to Tarrlok who was crawling away from me.

I made my way towards him with fire in my hand. I was about to shoot fire at him when I felt my body stop involuntarily.

My eyes went wide as Tarrlok moved his hands and I dropped to my knees.

I then realised what he was doing.

"You're in my way, Avatar, and you need to be removed," Tarrlok said.

"You're— you're a bloodbender?" I managed to grunt out.

"Very observant."

"It's not a full moon. How— how are you doing this?" I asked him, my hands bending in ways I've never seen them move before.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me."

He the flung me against the wall and my vision went black.

♤ ♧ ♤ ♧

I woke up in an automobile and I felt someone next to me.

I looked over at Aiya who was covered in cuts and blood.

Before I could see if she was okay, the door opened, revealing Tarrlok.

I was about to bend at him when I felt my body being controlled by him again.

He lifted Aiya and I into the air using his bloodbending and I looked around at my surroundings.

We were outside a small cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Tarrlok opened the door into the cabin and used his bloodbending to bring us down into the basement.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he put Aiya and I into a metal box.

My eyes went wide as he locked the door.

"Tarrlok! You can't keep us in here forever!" I shouted.

I heard the front door of the cabin shut and then there was silence.