is it too late??(4)

Start from the beginning

Outside:::

After admiring the place ,tae lead him inside ,who looking at everything in his doe eyes making someone heart melt

Jk:: hmm can I ask you something..(hesitate)
Tae::sure darling( kook get shy by the nickname)

Jk:: am i your first date (hopeful)

Tae think for sometime , and said.

Tae:: yes i think...

Before kook ask further,

Tae:: you are the first person in my entire life i get attracted, i think you know your answer..

Jk:: do you read my mind.( Shock)

Tae chcukle slightly making the other amaze ,

Tae: come lets visit terrace...

They went to terrace , tae sit on sofa while kook sit beside him with a little distance between them.

No one is speaking just admiring the nature .....

Silence broke by jk...

Jk:: i love this place ( sigh in relief)

Tae:: it's my grandparents gift to me when I was 12..your are the first person i brought here ,other than my grandparents ( kook stare at him)
Don't ask me why because ,even i don't know the reason..

I always do what my mind and heart says , this place is very precious to me ,i want my first ever date here...

Thank God you like this place...

Jk:: thank you for brought me here.(bunny smile)

Tae :: i wonder , how can you ready to date a arrogant man..( surprise eyes)

Jk:: they all see your outside but I don't know something which is strange about you making me belive you are not the  person what you show to others. Yes you are arrogant ,so what your are not doing any bad things to anyone , your way of approach is wrong but your intention is right. Your staright forward ,which i like the most about you.

(Tae stare at him deeply making the other gulp, he lean to younger who breath hitch as he getting nervous, tae closed his gap and caresses other cheeks who lean for his touch making the other knows that his touch are welcome..

Tae hot breath hitting on kook lips,
Both are breathing heavily.)

Tae:: if i kiss you , then be ready you are stuck with me forever, there is no going back baby..( husky voice)

Kook don't know what's happening with him,  his whole body burning for his touch , he  want to taste those lips as he didn't even hear tae words ,he quickly captured tae lips who smrik and kiss him back with a passion ,

Both are enjoying the kiss, but soon it's getting hot , they started to kiss roughly but kook can't equal with tae speed, who kiss him like a beast,

Tae pull him in his lap as kook wrap his hands around tae neck and pull him closer , they started to fight with thier tongue , tae sucking and bitting other lips ,who moan slightly.....

After 5 minutes they broke the hot kiss , both are breathing heavily as kook looked like he drunk his eyes are droopy , tae swear in his life that he never seen this beautiful mess ....

He caressed kook cheeks and kiss his forehead lovingly..

Tae:: beautiful..my soon to be husband ( kook widen his eyes)
I warned you aren't i baby..???if i let you kiss me , then your mine, ONLY MINE  ,KIM JUNGKOOK( kook eyes getting teary as he think someone in his mind before the tear fell , tae licked  the tears making the other red )

Tae:: come lets eat something ( kook nodded and  get down from tae lap)

He went to kitchen which is looking classy , he rolled his sleeves making his veiny hands display to the other ,
Who drooling at the sight..

A slightly smrik formed on tae lips when he noticed ,kook staring at him. He turn towards kook who look at him with puppy eyes ,he chukcle.

Tae:: come here baby(kook quickly went near him , soon he gasped when tae lift him and make him sit on the counter) sit here until i finish cooking ..

Jk:: i will help you(pout)

Tae peck his lips who look down.

Tae:: nope , today i will cook for you okay ,just order me what you want..(kook feel warm in his heart, this man is very gentle with him )

Kook told tae what he want, as tae started to cook ,other admiring him , but he interepted when tae feed him chopped carrots, he smiled at him and started to chew the carrot like a baby making his cheeks puffy.

Tae stopped his work ,when he saw kook chew like a baby , he  pull him in  a smooth kiss , they back away and connect thier forehead,

Tae:: don't be this much cute ,i can't control baby ,(kook close his face  with his hands)

With a lots of stealing kisses and hugs from kook . He finished his cooking .

Tae serve kook, who look at him with pouty face...

Tae::why my baby pouts ( kiss his forehead)
Jk:: feed me(tae smile and feed kook )

They both sitting on the living room cuddling with each other making them feel relaxed .

Kook snuggling to tae ,who hold him tightly by his waist .

If anyone saw them ,they surely won't belive that they in thier first date moreover second meet for them.

They look like a married couple.

Tae :: wanna watch a movie..(kook eyes sparkle as the other kiss him on his tip of his nose)

Jk:: IRON MAN(tae look at him what the fuck look)

Tae:: what's your age angel(teasing)

Kook whined and ready to leave. But tae pull him on his lap and said sorry.

Tae:: okay sorry baby(they both watched iron man ,one is watching like a kid ,other one watching his baby reaction)

They didn't even noticed the time  in each other presence , kook get a call from yeonjun , who is very angry..

On call....

Yj:: eomma , where are you, don't you think it's too late(shouted)
Jk:: baby , don't shout ,i am in forest house with Hyungie..

Yj:: hyungie??( Confused)
Jk:: i am with Taehyung hyungie, i will be back soon .(yeonjun cut the call suddenly making the other sigh)

Tae :: come lets go( kook don't want to go ,but he need to ,he sighed and get down from tae lap with a heavy heart)

Tae drop kook infront of his house, kook look at him longingly,

Tae pull him in a sweet kiss ,and hug him tightly, who hug him back with a content smile..

They back away,

Tae:: good night baby, i will see you tomorrow.( Peck his lips)
Jk::good night hyung, drive safe .call me when you reach your home...

Tae:: our home..
Jk:: huhh??
Tae:: it's our home(kook understand and his heart filled with happiness)

Everything was seen by yeonjun ,who look at them  with strange expression.

___________________________________

Au:: i think your fingers won't hurt to vote me , correct babies 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜