~🍓🍓🍓~

The next morning...
Steven had to deal with one of his mother's past problems. The boy was getting fed up fixing all of her mistakes.

Getting ready, and dressed for the day, Steven placed on his Pink Varsity jacket, as he then looked at the key next to his phone.

Groaning internally.
He took it. Placing it into his pocket.

Warping through space, watching the galaxy shift through the other side of the transparently wall...

That's when Steven arrived.
The garden.

Steven knew that his mother wrong spinel there's but, this place couldn't be just for playing. He had looked back at his mother reports of earth, when she first arrive. Somethin about hiding a mistake she did on Earth.

Steven held the key that was in his pocket tightly, before letting out a deep sigh

"If she wanted to hide something, it can be here.. some location to a safe... Or something"
He mumbles quietly.

Searching around the garden took a while... But, his suspicious were right, when— well after he got frustrated to the point he glow pink and screamed.

There was a hidden lever, in the dead plants..
Steven didn't have the intention in healing this place.

When, Steven pulled it... The glass walls and ceiling shifted, seeing a lot of the panels darken. Turning from transparent to filled, with a dark pink the room slowly got darker, as the thousands of stars wasn't shinning through anymore.... Only one panel wasn't filled.

As it showed a star.

Steven grinned.
And laughed.

"I'm going to find out all of your secrets"

~🍓🍓🍓~

Steven eventually find out what star it was... by simply just stepping on the platform

"EARTH?!"

Steven yelled, but, he was at the strawberry Garden, he had no control on where to go...as he was forced teleported to there.

"Wait...wait this- no. This doesn't make sense!"

Steven yelled out to the field, tightly grabbing his curly hair. As she slowly buckled down to the floor.

"... That lever, was it for Spinel? To show her where Earth was at?"
Steven questions the ground.

Knowing he wouldn't receive an answer.
He just wanted to know his this secret was true or not.

A tear or two fell from his eyes, as when it landed on the ground, strawberries begin to grow up towards him.

"...No, No .... There has to reason why I was forced to teleport here after I pulled that lever...."
He lets out a few deep breaths, calming himself down, as he wiped his tears away.

"No need to get Angry"

After passing by mountains, of strawberry bushes, Steven begin to eat some now and then... As they were a soft sweet, with a strong flavor to it... His eyes looking around the place, as he makes it to what seems to be the center...