"now wake up already—" jaemin was cut off as he heard distant laughs in the background, slowly increasing in volume and clarity as muffled footsteps clattered on the wooden floor, merely making him smile as he glanced at the door.

almost immediately, the door opened, revealing a very happy chenle, running to jaemin as he launched himself in his arms, pressing his lips to jaemin's passionately. jaemin was startled at first, but slowly enough, he led the kiss, which led to the younger letting out small gasps and moans, while grinding on his lap simultaneously.

immediately realizing what chenle was cooking up in his mind, jaemin immediately pulled away, which led to his boyfriend pouting and whining at him. the youngest looked at the two in disgust, envy bubbling up inside him as he did not want to thirdwheel this early in the morning. "baby...not now," jaemin spoke out, which only made chenle say a small 'alright'.

"you both really can't keep your hands to yourself, god, just do your stuff in your room!" jisung spoke out, his lips tightening to a straight line as he frowned at the two.

jaemin chuckled at his roommate as he headed out to leave, while chenle stayed on the bed, waiting for his boyfriend to leave so that he was left alone with jisung. "ji..." he started as he tilted his head, a cute smile appearing on his face. "are you perhaps...jealous?" he queried.

"of course, not! i just don't want you both to eat your faces out in my room for fuck's sake!" jisung retorted at the older, his fists clenching in anger.

"i know it's not just that, ji..." chenle grinned, pinching jisung's cheek as he let out a dolphin laugh. "i know your obvious crush on nana, it's not that hard to see, you know..."

"you got me, now what? you're going to tell that to your boyfriend?" jisung spoke out harshly, trying to put up a harsh façade to protect his own fragile feelings. "go ahead, i don't fucking care."

"of course not! i just wanted to tell that you have to move on..." chenle started to speak, his tone changing from carefree to serious. "we're getting engaged in a while, and seeing you always dote on nana makes me feel a bit bad inside. i know your crush on nana had been there for a long time...but please, i know you'll find someone else—"

"just shut up already, i don't need your words," jisung cut him off as he pulled himself out of his bed. this was definitely not the way he wanted to start his day.

"geez, emo much? kids these days..." chenle waved it off as he walked out the door.

"i'm not emo!" jisung yelled, but chenle was already out of the room. groaning in frustration, he decided to reluctantly start his day.

🌪

unlike jisung, renjun's morning did not go that bad. he woke up early, made himself coffee, making sure to not overdo it unlike his cousin's fiance who was absolutely addicted to the beverage, took all of his sheet music and walked out of his home, with 15 minutes more for their rehearsal.

and now he was walking to the practice centre with a clinging yangyang walking with him.

"you sound awfully happy today...any reasons?" yangyang broke the ice, beaming wholesomely at renjun.

"nothing much, i'm just happy for my cousin..." renjun started to explain as he glanced at yangyang with a subtle smile on his face. "i've been begging his fiance to have the guts to propose and he finally did it, with chenle obviously accepting it. they'll be marrying in a month. you're coming, right?"