Chapter 2 "The problem"

Hii! thanks for checking part 2 out,these stories are pretty sure but i hope you guys enjoy!

They went to take off their VR headsets but there was a problem,it wouldn't come off.

Obviously,Ava got so freaked out,but Stacy was all calm and chill,something was off about her. Ava asks while panicking "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OUT OF HERE?" Stacy replies with "There's only one way,and why should i panic?" Ava replies with "I HAVE SO MANY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD'NT BE SO CALM IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS,AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY?" Stacy says "we,,i think the only way to get out of this is to finish the game,you're wasting your time panicking." Ava stays quiet but panicking in the inside, not only the game was already a nightmare but they also had a nightmare in reality.

After a few hours past,they finally beat the game, Ava shouts "WE DID IT! Arent our headsets be off by now?"

........

Stacy replies with "Mine's have been off since from the start." Ava replies with "HUH? WHAT THE HELLDO YOU MEAN? IS THAT WHY YOU WERE SO CALM? EVERYTHING WASN'T A COINCIDENCE AFTER ALL HUH." Ava says again "ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? THATS WHY YOU WERE SUSPICOUS THE WHOLE TIME.  WHY? WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 10 YEARS STACY!"

*Silence filled the room*

Stacy finally replied with "Yes,i planned everything,and don't pretend to be a victim,i did this for so many reasons,let me give you 1 reason,i know you and my bf have been meeting up with each other,you think i didn't know that? come on now,and just because you've been my friend for so many years that doesn't make you a real one,remember,you can't trust anyone."

Stacy said calmly. and then, Stacy goes into another room,pulling out someone,also with a vr headset on,it was Ryan, Stacy's Bf,or shall i say ex bf...

Ava and Ryan can't see anything except this scary virtual reality world..

Ryan screams"PLEASE HELP ME! IM SORRY STACY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO." Ava says to herself "is that Ryan's voice?" Stacy then says "well now atleast you guys are together,haha." Ava says "PLEASE LET HIM GO! IT WAS ME! NOT RYAN!" Stacy replies with "aww how sweet,trying to make me let your lover go? im giving you both last chances,but in order for both of you to go home,you need to play 5 horrifying and hard vr games. You both Have 8 hours to finish all games,im being generous."

Ava and Ryan says "are you serious?" Stacy replies with "does it sound like im joking?" Stacy giggles.

*Stacy leaves the room and locks the room Ava and Ryan is in."

Ava whispers "Im sorry." Ryan says "Um,its okay,i guess,let's just go play these stupid games."

Stacy then shouts to the door of the room "NO TALKING WITH EACH OTHER!" 

It's been hours past and they still needed to beat 2 left,until they finally needed to beat the last game,it was the hardest,they lost many times. but managed to still finish all games, they shouted for Stacy.

Stacy comes in saying "Wow,you guys are lucky.im letting you both go,but this isn't over." Stacy puts both of them to sleep and drives them somewhere.