Capter Two

I'm sitting in Mrs.Seabolt's Calculus watching the clock for this day of school to end. When I get the weird feeling that someone's watching me. I look up and see that a new student just walked in.
"Class this is our new student Cole Taylor."
As I look up all I can see is his bright blue eyes and I instantly am lost. He smiles at me and I can feel myself blush so I turn away.
"Mr. Taylor you can have a seat across for Riley." Mrs. Seabolt points to me.
I then realize I've been staring at him this whole time so I quickly look away.
I hear him take his seat so instead of embarrassing myself again I direct my attention to my text book. I get that strange feeling again and I look up and see his gorgeous blue eyes on me and again I'm lost in his eyes. He is just gorgeous with his dark hair that sits just above his eyebrows and his big muscular arms that I can just imagine wrapped around me.
'What am I thinking' I think to myself 'You have a boyfr-'
I get interrupted by the dreamiest voice ever. "So your names Riley?" he asks.
Um... yea I'm Riley Collins."
"Well nice to meet such a pretty girl like you Riley." he winks.
I can feel my cheeks getting warm, so I decide to change the subject.
"S-so where are you from Cole?" I stuttered.
"Well I'm from everywhere." he says with a smirk.
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
"I move around a lot so I'm not really from one place."
I wondered, "Why do you move so much?"
"I'm not really sure. I guess I want to find a good team to join, or I just can't find a reason to stay in one place." he smiles a dramatizing smile that just melts me.
Trying not to how much effect to what he just said, "you said team, so you play sports?"
"Yeah I play pretty much every sport." he says proudly.
"So are you gonna tryout for our football team? You know we need a new quarterback."
"Yeah I'm trying out after school."
*Buuuuuzzzzzz*
The bell finally rings as I'm getting up I turn to Cole. "It was nice to meet you Cole."
"Hopefully I'll see you some more." he smiles.
"Hopefully." I turn and walk out.
**********
I get to the girls locker room changing into my clothes for tryouts when Chloe finds me.
"Have you seen the new guy." her eyes are gleaming.
"Um... Yeah Cole, he's really nice.
"OMG do you already have dibs."
"Clow this isn't junior high you don't just call dibs on every guy you think is cute."
"Well in my defense he is really cute."
"I've noticed." I mumble.
"So... are you ready?" She ask.
"For what?"
"Cheer tryouts duh!"
"Oh... yea I guess."
"Well I've seen you cheer and u know you haven't cheered since the accident but it's a new year time to let go." She says it so easy, but she doesn't realize it's much easy said than done. she doesn't know how it's is to loose someone so close and just let go.
*****************
Right after tryouts I'm about to head back to the locker room. Lost in my thoughts, thinking how much I missed cheering and how fun it will be to be back on the squad. for some more time to think I started to run the track for a while to clear my head when I noticed his dark hair.
There was Cole, he was all sweaty and gross but it made him look even hotter.
While I was focussed on him I tripped and fell hoping he didn't see.
"Hey are you alright?" his dreamy voice is back.
"Um..."
"Here" he bends down and helps me up by taking my hand and has a hand around my waist.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOIN WITH MY GIRL!" I recognize that voice and see Zach storming my way.
"Zach cal-"
"Get away from her" he shoves Cole.
"Look man, I was just helping her up."
"Yeah by touching all up on her!" Zach sounds pissed.
At that moment I didn't know what to do. Should I defend Cole or side with Zach. I then realized this is the change I've been waiting for.
"Your know what Zach."
"What" he said with a grin.
"We are over." I said proud of myself for finally dumping that piece of shit. He looked at shocked he then grabbed my arm.
"We are not done until I say." he said while tightening his grip.
"Hey get your hands off of her." Cole shouted.
"What are gonna do about is new boy." Zach taunted.
Right then I saw rage in Coles eyes and he punched Zach in the nose. Zach stumbled back letting go of my arm so I ran behind Cole.
"Don't you ever touch a lady like that." Cole looked him straight in the eyes. Then looked to me with a sincere smile. I looked away before he could see me blush, but I got a tingling feeling on my arm. As I look I see Cole examining my now bruised arm.
"Does it hurt?" I could here the concern in his voice.
"Yea I think." I gave him a weak smile.
He just watched me for a minute. "Come on."
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Your father." I stopped right in my tracks.
"No... we can't"
"Why not?"
"Cause it will upset him."
"And letting a guy hurt you will upset me!"
I knew then, at that moment that he was different from the others guys I've met. He was kind and caring but on the other hand he can be rough. And I liked that. I liked that he stook up for me and then didn't just turn away but wanted justice.
"Let's go." he tugged me towards my dad.
"Coach" he yelled.