You pulled away, eyes gazing up to the giant skull of Toruk. Your heart yearned greatly for Toruk to show up, ever since the sky people came, things have been so hard. So much has been taken from you and your people, with the loss of your mother and father, to the taking of your sister. You could feel your hope being widdled away, slowly chipping.

    You prayed, begging Eywa for a sign, asking for guidance. What was next for you? You have nothing other than the bond of your Ikran and a new brother.

    Ma'kento, he was orphaned much like you, his father joined your parents and many other warriors into a battle. Many of the pink skins sky ships were nearing your home, so your family rode out on Ikran.

    They managed to stop them, but the price was great. Their lives, for peace.

    In great grief, Ma'kento's mother threw herself off a cliff. Leaving only him.

    Ma'kento spiralled into a time of great sorrow, he stopped flying and would skip dinners. You moved to grow close with him, feeding him and trying to breath life back into him.

     But when your sister visited a neighboring clan with Kay'lua (a Na'vi widowed after the battle, who had taken the three of you, no questions asked) to trade, the sky people came, claiming peace, and excitement to learn. Only to turn around and steal many children and women.

    Ma'kento and Kay'lua stayed by your side, pulling you up as best they good.

    You may have lost much, but at least you gained a new family.

   Pain still rested in your heart, though it slowly faded it was still there. Much like a scar, it was hard to ignore.

    Your ears flicked as the screeches of Ikran were heard, their tones being a lot different than their usual wails. It sounded urgent, your stomach flipped as you stepped back from the totem.

    You followed the sound, exiting the main marui with wide eyes. Many Ikran flew above, screeching and screaming, something has happened.

   Many of the Kekunan people began to bustle about, moving quickly, grabbing weapons and calling for their Ikrans.

    You slid your bow off quickly, rushing away from the village and towards the clif side were your Ikran resided.

    A hand fell to your shoulder, pulling slightly "sister wait," you whipped your head around, eyes falling onto the gold ones of your brother.

    Ma'kento's long curly hair was pulled back into a ponytail, the feathers tied into his hair blowing in the wind.

    "What has happened?" You asked, heart picking up as he walked past you motioning you to follow.

   "Kay'lua was out with a few other traders, she was headed to the Tipani but had to retreat." He paused, the words seeming to catch in his throat.

    You tilted your head, waiting for him to continue. "the sky crafts, they have destroyed the home tree of the Omatikaya."

    That same guy wrenching pain twisted in your stomach, ripping through your insides as it was followed by a fire. A fire of anger and resentment, you understood a long time ago that the sky people will never change. And it's not because they couldn't see, it was because they lived for the destruction, they lived to poison whatever was around them. They keep spreading their illness.