Chapter 2

When I got there, my jaw dropped. My brother was fighting with some stupid eighth grader. There was a large group circled around them. I immediately jumped in between them. "Cam stop!" I practically screamed. "Alright you two. Break it up" the principal came and dragged them to the office. I watched them turn the corner, an then I opened up my locker and put away the stuff that I didn't need. I then grabbed my science and math text books because those were my first two classes.

As soon as I walked into my first period (science), I sat right next to my best friend Annalise. "Hey Anna" I smiled at her. "Lynn!!!" She squealed. We hugged an she handed me a necklace. "What's this for?" I asked. "Oh just a best friend necklace" she smiled and pulled out a second one. I helped her with hers, and she helped me with mine. All of a sudden the most attractive boy known to man, walked into the classroom. The only seat left was next to the most popular girl in school. As soon as he sat down, they started having a full on make out session in front of the whole class. A rush of sadness washed over me, but he would never like me anyways. Thankfully the teacher walked in and they stopped.

"Alright class open up your books to page 2" ugh. Does she have to be that kind of teacher?! Hopefully she's the only one.

(A/N Hey guys I need to know if you want me to keep updating this story. If you don't, just tell me and I'll stop. If you have any input on how I could make it better or what I'm doing wrong just let me know. Thanks!!:)