Chapter 3

After what seemed like forever, the bell rang signally the end of the day. I quickly ran to my locker and grabbed all of my stuff. Thankfully, I didn't have any homework so I could just chill at home or something. I waited outside for Cameron and played on my phone. When I looked up, I saw him coming towards me. As soon as e was in earshot, I said "what the hell is your problem? We hadn't even been at school for 5 minutes, and you got in a fight." "It wasn't my fault" was all he said before getting in the car. We were both silent the whole way home.

As soon as we got inside, my mom immediately started yelling at him. "What were you thinking? Getting in a fight on the first day of school? I'm very disappointed in you." "I'm really sorry mom" was his response. "Give me your phone. You're grounded for a week." "What about Magcon?" He whined. "We'll see. But until then, room now." she said with anger filled eyes. Cameron stormed up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door. "How was your first day sweetie?" my mom asked me with a smile. "Boring as always" I said. "Well I'm gonna start making dinner. You can invite Anna over or something". "Okay" I replied.

Earlier Anna told me that her mom and dad were taking the kids out for a family dinner, so I just decided to hang out at home. I put on sweats and Cameron's Magcon hoodie. I threw my hair into a messy bun and hopped into bed. I grabbed my remote and turned on Neflix. I put on Cam's movie Expelled. After about half an hour my mom came up with spaghetti and garlic bread. I thanked her and began to eat. When I was finished I paused the movie, and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I continued watching the movie until I fell asleep.

(A/N sorry I haven't been updating in a while. School keeps me super busy. I promise to try and update as mush as possible. Love ya -Lexi<3)