**Please Read!!!

Things to Know;

- Please be respectful of my stories! I am open to positive constructive criticism, but be polite in doing so. If you don't like the stories, then don't read.

- You are welcome to request any story! I just ask that if it relates to a more emotional or darker theme, that you are respectful in your wording. I recognize that reading stories with your favorite characters can be comforting and healing.

- There is a likely chance that I will write about a more grim or serious topic, which there will be warnings for. I say this because as a human of society, and one who has truly been put through the wringer in life... Reading is healing and there is a reason why we, as readers, can sympathize and compare ourselves to fictional characters. Sometimes I wish that even though I may not want to be in the crazy world of Jedis, I do wish that Obi-Wan could give me some advice. Or that Luke could be my older brother, or that Grogu and I have a peculiar bond. I wish that someone was there for me when I went through something traumatic. So please, let me be that voice that helps these people come to life, so that you can use your imagination to make it real.

Again, requests are always open! I'll try to get to them, however, it's common for writer's block to occur or for me to be a bit busy with life. But I'm only human!

Much love and thanks!

~ Phoenix <3