Ch13 The Galarian Star Tournament

(Just for the sake of keeping track, Gordie is wearing the outfit in the link and reader is wearing the dress above. Neither images mine,etc. I also don't know Peony's wife's name and just giving her one for the story, Petunia.

Gordie's outfit

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=ppZHAWOI&id=C47836CB9D6FEE32C490AADA891EAFEE5470A4AC&thid=OIP.ppZHAWOIJT31EnlHv82mZAHaHL&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2f64.media.tumblr.com%2f37cde8c6ea938dc15643e63db283f3d9%2f6230302280b81101-97%2fs540x810%2f06feb25f592b97ca6aa48d969afaa4548adfef90.png&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.a69647016388253df5127947bfcda664%3frik%3drKRwVO6vHonaqg%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=524&expw=540&q=Pokemon+Gordie+sexy&simid=608008490225585861&FORM=IRPRST&ck=0D48F17C473118D67536FBFA99943B63&selectedIndex=118&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

Your Outfit

https://www.deviantart.com/scarlett-knight/art/Outfit-Adoptable-49-CLOSED-544835395)

Getting to know Oleana was cuffed and taken away finally by Officer Jenny filled you with joy no pun intended. And Gordie had to struggle to get your form away from the scene..before just giving up, picking you up bridal style, and walking away with Elsa right behind him. That finally made you freeze up and stop from you being carried away like a princess. Which made Gordie chuckle at your expression and his heart skip a beat holding you so close to him at last. When you were finally put down he convinced you to just let Kabu and Officer Jenny handle things and have lunch with then before the day was out. His treat. Oh. ..Well since he was offering- You accepted and then there after went back to the hotel and your room. You had something important to do. Once in your room you finally let lose Silver from his pokeball. A smile gracing your face as the shiny inteleon made his way out...before you had to look up at Silver. The inteleon shook his head before blinking and looking down at you and for a moment both of you were silent. ...before Silver brought his hand up to his head's height and going straight across until he stopped above your head and stared between his white hand and your head to compare his now obviously taller height. He certainly was taller. He looked even taller than Leon and Raihan did. ...And then he chuckled at how small YOU were now compared to him.

"HEY!" You frowned when he patted your head and you pushed his hand away. "Don't try that with me! Just because you're tall now that doesn't mean I'm not boss anymore." In a very human fashion Silver held up his hands still chuckling and you crossed your arms. "Well...I guess you are taller. That part's true enough."

"Inta?" He cocked his head at you.

"What? Are you waiting me to praise you?" He nodded and you sighed before chuckling yourself. "Alright." Your hand reached over to pat his shoulder. "You did do good out there. Really good. Wasn't expecting -" Your other hand gestured to him. "-this but I'll take it. But at least I won't have to carry your butt through crowds anymore. My poor arms couldn't take it any longer." Silver have an undignified grunt and you chuckled at his response. Yep. Still the same Silver. "Just kidding."

To say it was an interesting rest of the week was an understatement. Day by day went by and you did a few things. Mostly hanging out with Gordie when he offered when he wasn't hanging out with the triplets or anyone else. Of course he was stopped by people. Like..A LOT of people who asked for pictures, autographs, questions, to talk- And it just reminded you just how popular Gordie still was, which was why it was no surprise he ended up wearing a disguise.