Hyuna's pov

Hyuna = Y/N

My phone was ringing. 18:30 Gym was the alarm. Right, I should dress up now. I don't want Jin to wait for me.
Jin is my bestfriend. Every sunday we are going together to the gym. Why? No idea.

Anyways. I filled my bottle with water and walked outside my apartment to search for Jin. Usually he is knocking at the door and waits for me but he wasn't there. He might be late or something.

I texted him.

to jinnie

Where are you?

But he didn't answer.
I went outside to the streets to look for his car. Then suddenly I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw a tall man in black. His face is covered with a face mask- I cannot tell who he is.
„Hyuna yeo?" He flustered- he doesn't really sound like Jin...

I tried to find eye contact.
„Jin oppa?"

His hand let go of my arm.
„I am not Jin."

„Excuse me?" I stepped backwards.

„Sorry, I thought you were someone else." He explained.

Then another guy came towards me. It was so dark I couldn't see anything clearly.

„Hyuna, who is...." Jin wrapped his arm around my waist- oh help.

The masked guy apologised again
„I'm sorry, a- a misunderstanding!"
He then walked away.

Jin looked to me „You don't know him?"

I shook my head. Weird guy...

Arrived in gym I placed my bag in a locker and walked into the training area.
Jin was already inside. He was testing the weights.
His outfit consisted of a white crop top, black shorts- knee length and his beige cap. I like his training outfit.
I am wearing a long black leggins with a short sports bra. I made myself a high ponytail so my hair won't disturb me.

„I'll start with pull-ups. What about you?" Jin asked me.

„Treadmill." I answered and walked towards the treadmills.

We divided our time.
I put on my headphones and started the treadmill. Cruel by Jackson Wang was playing.
That's what I missed- jogging and listening to music. It's like a cold walk in the forest. You're alone. Only you and yourself. So lonely- scary. Scared.
I was thinking too much about weird things. My thoughts are scaring myself.

I was getting less air. Fuck. What is happening?! I immediately stopped the treadmill and stopped the music. Where is Jin? I can't breathe. Is this a panic attack? A heart attack?!
My sight was getting blurry and I couldn't walk normally. One step and I fell to the floor.

„Jin-ah-" I coughed.

Was anyone in the area seeing me?
Someone walked towards me.

„Ya! Are you okay?" A guy was shaking me.

„J-....Jin?" was the only thing I remembered before collapsing.

I was seeing black. Where is Jin?
Where am I...?