Chapter 1: I Keep My Man Card

Jordan's P.o.v

It was early when I first woke up. Through the bedroom window I could still see twinkling stars, the moon was round and full, illuminating my bedroom, giving it a soft white glow. I couldn't sleep, this much I knew, by the way the blanket Tom had made for me was slung off of me in a disheveled manner. I was dreaming of Tom, of our wedding tomorrow and how he would be standing at the altar waiting for me, how we would give our forevers to each other, promising to stay loyal, to stay strong, through sickness and health, for better for worse. It made my stomach do barrel rolls every time I thought of his proposal to me, sure it was sorta on the spot and a little goofy, but he had his moments, and he was sweet as could be when he had them.

We decided to go with my plan after all, but changed it up a bit, waiting an entire week without seeing the other. Tom said he couldn't last a month. I could understand that. Going an entire week without him was proved to be extremely difficult. I couldn't wait to see him.

I reached out, grabbing the blanket from over the edge of the bed and pull it back on top of my now cooling body. I was grateful for the fact that even with Tom in one house, and I in another, I could still pick up Tom's smell on the blanket. I couldn't really put an exact finger on what his smell was so my conclusion had come to this...

Roses and chaos.

That was his smell. In a way it was like his personality. He could be very gentle and understand, but he was just as bad as a unruly puppy wanting to cause chaos around the house. I smiled at the thought of him being a tiny puppy. I yawned, Mr. Sandman wasn't happy that I was still awake, my eyes began to grow heavy, the thought of going back to sleep was tantalizing and I welcomed it with arms wide open. Curling up into the blanket, I was swept off again to dream land.

Toms P.o.v

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Syndy! Get Ye lazy ass up Lad!"

I groaned and shoved my head deeper into my pillows.

"Mom five more minutes." I mumbled lazily, and jumped as I heard a door being busted open.

"I'm not ye mum and Im sure as hell gonna give ye a right rumble if ye don't get your ass outta bed mate." Steve's Australian accent floated into my ears. I shrieked as he ripped the blanket off of me letting the cold air hit my warm skin.

"Aye! Steve what the hell?! I was sleeping!" I yelled, he grunted and threw the blanket at my face.

"Ye forgot what today was didn't ye?" He was shaking his head in disappointment," Syndy ye have the worst memory I've ever seen mate." I tilted my head to the side slightly.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about Steve?"

"Syndy mate your wedding is today.. Ye getting married to Sparkly Boy today ye dingo!" He yelled at me in frustration.

It finally took Steve yelling at me for the pieces to click, and now that hey clicked I feel like a moron for forgetting my own wedding.

"HOLY HELL STEVE! WHY DIDNT YOU YELL AT ME SOONER?!" I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom, trying to fix my mop top of messy blue hair," Oh my god Sparklez is probably up and moving getting shit ready for the wedding and I've been sleeping my happy ass away!" I yelled, the toothpaste foam splattering on the mirror as I ranted. Steve kinda snickered from where he was leaning on the door frame. He had went and opened my front door, both of us hearing the heavy knocks in a some kinda sequenced code. Through the mirror I could see Martha light purple hair, as she stood just barely in the hallway. Her and Steve were talking in low hushed voices. I was surprised that Steve and Martha still talked to each other, Martha was dating Wag but they had been dating for a short while. She wanted time to forget about Steve and the heartache he left for her.