Book 1 : Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"This is the greatest place in the world. Watch this. Fetch me my towel, good sir," Bolin spoke to the butler.

"Yes, Master Bolin," The butler said, handing him a towel.

"Master Bolin! I love this guy. Now pat me dry," Bolin ordered him.

I raised an eyebrow as my butler dried Bolin with the towel.

"So, what do you have planned for us today? Let me guess, shopping and makeovers," Korra asked Asami.

"Ooh, ooh, I vote makeovers!" Bolin shouted before getting thrown in the pool by Mako.

"I have something a little more exciting in mind."

♤ ♧ ♤ ♧

"Pretty cool, huh?" Asami asked Korra as the five of us look down at two automobiles racing eachother around the racing track.

"Way cooler than makeovers," Korra said.

"This is where Future Industries test drive their Sato-mobiles. Ever been behind the wheel?" Asami asked.

"The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog," Korra replied.

"You want me to take you for a spin?"

"Let's do it," Korra said.

The two walked down to the racing track and I turned to Mako and Bolin.

"Any of you want to join me?" I asked.

"No, I'm good," Mako told me.

"Ooh, ooh! Yes, please!" Bolin said, jumping out of his seat.

The two of us walked down to where Korra and Asami were and I looked at Asami.

"Want to race?" I asked her.

"With the two people in each automobile? I don't—" Asami said.

"Yes, let's race," Korra cut in.

I raised an eyebrow at her eagerness.

"Okay, but for your information, you're going to lose. I'm the better driver," I told her before turning around and handing Bolin a helmet and a pair of goggles.

I got into the automobile and Bolin sat behind me. Asami looked over at me and we waited for the starter to put down the white flag.

He finally put it down and Asami quickly sped ahead of us.

"We're losing already!" Bolin exclaimed.

"Don't worry, we're not going to lose. Trust me," I said.

I easily caught up to Asami and I took a sharp turn without breaking, causing us to overtake her.

"Are you trying to kill us?!" Bolin screeched, gripping onto his seat.

"I will by accident if you don't stop talking," I told him as I pressed my foot harder onto the gas.

Asami suddenly appeared next to us and she drove in front of us in an attempt to block me.

I drove my automobile to the side of hers and I pushed mine against it.

Her automobile flew to the side and she hit the breaks to stop herself from crashing.

I waved at her with a laugh before crossing the finish line.

Bolin and I got out of the autmobile and he held his stomach.

"I think I'm going to throw up. All that driving put my organs in places they're not supposed to be in," He said.