charon x Dub

⚠️⚠️ was requested⚠️⚠️

A.U -  High School

Charon - age 15

Dub/ DaShawn - 16

                 Charon P.O.V

I watch as DaShawn makes the final score in his game. We've been dating for almost a year now of corese people dont know, and I'm happy with it. He's always there for me no matter how the cost, and when my parents fight or something happens, his family will always take me in for a bit while they cool down a bit. Even in middle school, they were always there for me when him and I started talking. As he walked by for everyone to congratulate him, he saw me in the stands with his number on. Number 23.   I knew he was upset because he said he didn't perform, like usual getting the shots and stuff, so I knew he wanted to do..

                     dub P.O.V
after my game, I went to dinner, of course, with the team, and then I went home, and Charon came over to congrat me on my game . That's when I told him that I didn't feel like I did my best and he understood what to do instantly.
           "GO, take a shower, and I'll be waiting in your room, okay?

Time skip to after Dub took his shower

Charon pov

            I take his extra jersey [I don't play sports, so idk if they have extra jerseys], and I put it on anf lyrics in his comfortable bed to wait until he comes out.
          "Hey, charon? Where are y- " He stopped mid sentence because he saw me curelrd up in  a ball in his bed. He changed his clothes to a tank top, and Grey sweated and went under the covers with me and started to spoon me

IK THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER. I HUST SIDNT HAVE MOTIVATION, AND I HAD THIS FOT LIKE A MONTH IN MT DRAFTS SO I WANTED IT TO BE DONE

Words 322