Chapter 12: My Bike

En başından başla

"I SAID FUCK OFF, FATE! AND IF YOU EVER SCARE MY LITTLE SISTER AGAIN, I'LL CHOP YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF, AND SHOVE IT DOWN -" I start to threaten him, but he cuts me off!

"I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I'LL SHOVE IT, SYN!" My body shudders in involuntary pleasure, knowing what he's referring to, but he's an arsehole, "NOW, OPEN. THE FUCKING. DOOR!" The fucking nerve on this guy!

"YOU CAN SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT, AND GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I shout then slam the window shut.

He growls and starts banging into the door again, so I hurry into the bathroom and ask Amy to grab my phone, which she hurries off to get from my school bag.

Handing it to me, and she also hands me the stupid little pills we forgot to take yesterday. With a roll of my eyes, I snatch mine, pop it in my mouth and swallow, then look to make sure she takes her one as well. She opens her mouth for me to check, making me smirk. Then she tells me that Sasha is starting to get quiet, which makes me feel like shit. I don't want her wolf quiet. At least mine is always in my head. Nodding, I dial the school office to let them know what's happening.

"Are you calling the school?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll let them know we will be along -"

"This is the worst you've been, Syn." Amy starts, "I don't think you should go to school today."

"Amy, I don't -"

"Maybe go to the hospital instead. There isn't a part of your face that is skin colour anymore! Goddess knows what's happened to your head! You could go dumb! Or worse you might die from tinernal-"

"Internal." I correct her.

"That's what I said! Tinernal bleeding!" She finishes loudly.
"I can't go to the hospital for obvious reasons. I'll be -" I'm about to say I'll be fine when Mrs Taylor picks up.

"Hello. You're through to -"
"Oh, hi. It's Syn-"
"Oh my gosh. Alpha has been going crazy trying to get a hold of you. Are you OK dear?" She interrupts, sounding relieved.

"I'm... I'm fine. Can you possibly give me Jace's number?"
"I shouldn't really give it out. But If you hold on one moment." She asks.
"Sure," I say, looking at Amy who is cleaning a cut on my head intently, sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth. I wonder if she gets that from me. That's something I do when I'm concentrating.

"Beta Jace. Miss Wolfcrown has called asking for your cell-.... OK. Goodbye..." I hear before she's addressing me again, "Miss Wolfcrown?"

"I'm here." She proceeds to give me Jace's number which I write down, and then I tell her I will be there as soon as possible.

Now it's time to call Jace. I dial his number and wait...

"Hello?"

"You know it's me, you dick. Don't act like you weren't expecting my call!" I laugh, "Can you take Amy to school for me, please?" I ask.

"I don't know.... What do I get for doing it?" He asks, and I can hear the grin in his voice.

"If I could, I'd reach through this phone and..."

"Yeah, you'd what?"

"I'd fucking punch you! Just take her, please!" I retort.

"Only if you sit with me for lunch at school. And you actually have to talk to me!"

"Seriously!?"

"Yep. That's the deal. So what's it gonna be?" She needs to get to school, otherwise, she's going to be later than she already is, and I still need to shower and get dressed.