•Welcome back princess•

Start from the beginning

"Elaena, you should have Driftmark." Lucerys told her stunning both of his siblings. "Too bad because it's yours. it's your birthright and I'll be damned if any of these lowdown commoners have anything to say about either you or Jace." Elaena told him.

"What about Uncle Vaemond—"  Elaena walked around Jacaerys to stand next to Lucerys's other side "Vaemond is jealous because he can't have Driftmark and will do whatever he can to try and get it even if it means picking on because you're an easy target." She told her brother, putting a lot of inferences on his name.

"Besides, it doesn't matter what they think." Jacaerys added. Their attention was suddenly grabbed by hearing clashing and grunting and seeing people crowding around. Elaena and Jacaerys both patted Lucerys before all three of them joined, pushing through the crowd to watch the spar.

Ser Criston was using a Flail meanwhile Aemond had a shield and sword. Elaena couldn't recognize immediately she was hoping it was Aegon. Ser Criston swung the Flail harshly at Aemonds shield, chipping it.

There were gasps heard throughout the crowd. Aemond threw the shield to the side and stood up from his kneeled position and began swinging at the man. Ser Criston swung his Flail missing the teen Ser Criston began to back up as Aemond got into a fight position.

"Son a bitch." Elaena mutters as the siblings look at each other seeing his face clearly. The three watched they continued to spar with Aemond dodging all the swing and swiftly placed his sword near the knight neck.

People exclaim, clapping "Well done, my prince. You'll be winning tourneys in no time." Ser Criston complemented the boy. "I don't give a sh¡t about tourneys." Aemond cuts him off. His eyes then fell onto the Velaryon kids.

"Nephews... Elaena... have you come to train?" He asked them. Jacaerys was gonna reply but was cut off by Elaena who said proudly "Uncle you haven't changed a bit.. just as... blind as I remember. Have you forgotten who you're asking to spar?" Elaena snarked with a smirk on her knowing her comment would get under his skin.

Aemond pursed his lips together ready to reply but was cut off by a man yelling "Open the gate!" They all looked towards the gates as Vaemond Velaryon walked through the gates with his guards. Vaemond passed by the siblings, sending Lucerys a sharp glare. Elaena placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Elaena?" Lucerys asked, looking up at her with curious eyes. "I'll be back. okay?" "Where are you going?" Jacaerys asked her with furrowed eyebrows, clearly worried. "I'm gonna make this right." She told them she then moved past both of them walking in the same direction Vaemond went inside the castle.

Ser Criston and Aemond watched the girl leave after the man with the knight they didn't recognize following closely behind her.

"What are you planning?" Baelfire asked from behind her. "To have a little chat with my uncle." She replied as he picked up his pace now walking beside her. "Elaena—" "just let me talk to him." She says stopping her walking to look at her fiancée. "...okay but I'm coming too." He told her. Elaena grinned "I'd expect nothing less."