story 1.20(designer zhan and his idol bo)- wf2- PLUSHY PIGGY...

Start from the beginning

also zhan hands were roaming around those cute scared stunned facials of his baobae unknowingly.

zhan fingers grazed those soft bangs which seemed like soft fur of a plushy 

and his fingers traced those soft cheeks gently 

and then those button nose.

in his sleep zhan hissed - stalling his action for an instance " piggy" with acute pout in his dazed state.

and again grabbed hugged him ruggedly making bo to flinch in a screek pain with soft pinch in his tummy.

bo " ah"ed slightly and not  so  audibly

but again zhan hissed " my piggy...."

and he dozed off again.

Again making bo to shiver. 🤯

Ah yah zhan has been asking his mamma to buy a big bunny plushy which he saw on a tv add....  but still haven't got one yet. 

But today his dream came true as zhan is thinking bo as his piggy plushy. Which his mamma has bought it for zhan exclusively.

Zhan " it's so soft mamma..but bony toooo

 zhan voice made it clear of his concern  for his new plushy.

Zhan hands graced bos knees which were perky  and bony ...yes bo was chubby at the same time bony to...which never missed zhan fingers and senses. 

But still zhan hands snaked bos waist like his own and curdled him within his grabs 

Zhan " it's okay be it bubbly or bony but it's mine.... 😇🥳"

" I love my piggy plushy 🥰

zhan was happy.....

 zhan buried bo within his bosom that bo was turning smaller and smaller like a coiled snail within zhan grabs .

And the words which he heard just now  MINE. Stopped his senses from processing any that. 

His senses were got blacked and blanked 

Bo was stammering within his sweet angelic gg's grabs ... Bo was so like a soft plushy that zhan grabs squeezed him more within his grand pulling him more within him... 

On

 the other hand bo struggled...

the more bo struggled the more zhan was sandwiching him

Literally zhan chubby cheeks were stamped to bos back and his cherry cheeks were squeezed aback bos back.