CHAPTER 12

Previously.......
                     "Then 1st question how old were you when you died? Please don't be offended since GoD only told me that you died he didn't mention how old you were so I was a bit curious about it. And the 2nd question before when you mentioned Ciel  as Cale and Caleb as Barrow more often when we talked about the previous world and called them Ciel and Caleb as is they were different people,  why is that so?" He asked . I hummed and started...

Celina's pov:
             I hummed and started " well I don't really mind answering your question. So to answer the first question I was 25 when I died. And it was because of an accident".As soon as I said that everyone looked at me with unreadable look It lookedas if they wanted say something.
               I ignored the looks and continued "As for the 2nd question as for the reason I talked about them as if they were different people is because, well I don't really know much about Ciel's life as Cale or Roksu or Caleb's life as white star nor before he became white star. I only know a part of their life and that too mostly on Cale and his family's point of view, And I can't judge their character from what I've read, afterall reading about your life and getting to know about you guys personally is much different. And there is also the problem that I can't relate to you guys much since my world is similar to this world since it was peaceful and so I obviously cannot relate to your world which was in war and had mystical races living in it nor one  under the rule of monarchy nor with earth 1 &2 which came down with an apocalypse. So I decided that even though there are lots I know about them....I want to get to know them not as the characters of a novel I read, but as my siblings. And as such I don't really care about what they have done or who they used to be before meeting me because that's irrelevant, what's important is that they are now my brothers and if someone wants to cause any kind of problem for them they have to face me." I then looked at jung soo straight in the eyes and continued.
                " I hope that my explanation is satisfying enough answer to your question ." To which he gave me nod signifying he is satisfied with my answer.
               "So if all your questions are answered we should-" Just when I was about to stand up Ciel interrupted me." You said you died in an accident and you were only 25 when you died? " 'Why is he asking me something I already told him?' But I still answered him.
                "Yeah,  that's what I just said. "
                But I got taken aback by what he asked next ." Well then don't you miss your family? Don't you want to go back to your original world." He looks concerned.
                "Hmmm............Well It's true that I do miss my family  afterall my family consisted of only me and my mother. But I don't really mind not being able to go back afterall there is no one waiting for me since my mom died when I was doing my final year in college. To be honest I prefer not going back at all." I answered them honestly.
                 It looks like they were taken aback from my answer 'well they must not have expected me to not have a family. They must've thought it must be fine since I came from a normal world.'
                 Before they could start saying something I started. "Well since you guys already got your answers I think we should have dinner and take a rest afterall it's already quite late." Saying so I stood up and just when I was about to open the door of Ciel's room. Mr Paul, the butler came up in order to call us for dinner.

No one's pov:
                  So Everyone went to the dining room and took seats with Ciel taking the chair at the head of the table. With Sui khan followed by Jung soo and Taylor on his left. And Caleb followed by Celina and Bud on his right side it looked like Celina took that seat because both Bud and Caleb weren't comfortable with eachother. Well no one would be able to get so comfortable with someone who tried to kill them before at a short notice. The dinner went quite smoothly no one really spoke afterall they needed time to process all the information they got. After dinner everyone except for two certain people headed to their respective rooms to rest.