CHAPTER 6

Meanwhile.........
         It has been 2 days since the war was finally over,2 days since the white star was defeated and the  hero of the two continents died.
        None of cale's family were able to accept his Death. They were all staying at the black castle in the middle of the forest of darkness. Even the crown prince soon to be emperor was there.

Flashback:
No one's pov (during the final battle) :

The orb was showing the final room.
   After  some time cale entered the final room of the temple Everyone could see a statue at the end on the wall with bright red eyes which looked ominous. Suddenly the statue attacked which was blocked by cale . He blocked it using the golden plaque just as the two clashed the plaque broke and there was a blast once everything settled they saw white star who was sealed inside the plaque standing there.

       Suddenly, Comander Cale took out  a diary.Red leaves started surrounding him and his eyes turned red. After looking at white star he suddenly closed the diary and started. Then he activated the sound of wind and blocked white star's  sword of destruction using the whirlwind. He  shot out whirlwinds after whirlwinds white star used his water wall to block the attack but Cale was faster.

        Everyone was marveling at the fight happening inside the temple while his allies were worried about him over working himself. But suddenly Cale stopped using his power after that everything felt too fast . Or more like  everyone except cale felt like it was too fast.

         Cale used Instant he pierced his own  heart with the root dagger and pulled it out which has started sparkling by absorbing vitality I ran and stabbed white star where his annual ring was the most worn out in his  collar bone.
Cale told something to ws which many did not pay attention to. Cale's family was already started to snap they were not going to let him off . The crown prince and the golden dragon were busy covering the children from seeing cale's state.

Crown prince pov :
     Cale suddenly activated his power instant. Which caused him to bleed from all over his body. I was busy covering the children's eyes
' I knew he was upto something. He is driving he crazy, *sigh ' .After sometime White star star's body started cracking and turning to dust . Cheers started erupting in the battlefield.
   But something feels wrong the sealed god was unusually quite. At first he must have been preparing to absorb white star's ancient power but since cale already defeated White star  he should start acting soon. something is clearly not good the instinct I had is telling me that we have missed something but what .
   I looked at cale ' looks like he also felt it.'
Suddenly the statue started attacking cale. I saw cale using a black book which I recognized as the GoD's Divine artifact. 

No one's pov:
       Right then the black book which was the God of Death's divine item started heating up and and the same time SG started attacking . Cale blocked  the attacks using his silver shield and used embrace on the statue of SG into GoD's book where SG cannot do anything as it's another God's domain with the help of GoD .
         After sealing SG he suddenly slumped down next to white star who's body below torso has already disappeared. He could hear someone shouting his name when and then he suddenly lost consciousness.
           Cale's family suddenly ran towards him they were calling more like shouting his name Choi han  who was the closest person to him suddenly caught his body before he fell down.

Choi han's POV :
   Cale-nim after sealing the SG suddenly slumped down. I felt like he will fall unconscious so quickly went to him I was able catch him before he fell but something is clearly wrong with him.
      ' It's not the fact that he looked deathly pale it was because I wasn't able hear his breath, I must have made a mistake there is no way something happened to him  so in order to make sure I checked his pulse but I wasn't able to feel his pulse nor was I  able to hear his heartbeat....'
   But before I could say anything I took him and ran out of the temple since both the powers that was keeping the temple afloat stopped working on it. Once we were out of there everyone's focus went to the man on my arms.

No one's pov :
    The temple started falling apart before it fell apart completely everyone evacuated to a safe distance and the team inside the temple came out with Choi han carrying cale in his arms but his expression was not good. It felt like a foreboding for all his allies and family. Somethings not right . Suddenly, Eruhaben the golden dragon went near cale to check on him after sensing  GoD's  surrounding him.After checking he suddenly became still like something was terribly wrong,  Choi han started sobbing and the three kids started crying and sobbing all of his family, friends and allies started mourning for the lost saviour , there commander ,friend , family, brother that day everyone lost someone precious to them.

Present time :
   Everyone is gathered in the castle as cage suddenly called them saying the GoD suddenly gave her a revelation to her and it is something related to Cale. 
.
.
.
.
.
........to be continued