Chapter 2

Y/N pov
I packed my all Luggages and changed into a comfy outfit because of flight.
Our flight will land off after 2 hours, so i just packed things before 2 hours because I always have to find my things and some are also missing😐. Now I am waiting for Assu she aslo packed her luggage and taking alot of time for ready.
After half an hour she come out wearing very sweet outfit

She is looking so tiny🤧Then after bidding goodbye to maids of our USA mansion, we left for the airport before I wear mask, cap and goggles because of enemies and some haters

Then after bidding goodbye to maids of our USA mansion, we left for the airport before I wear mask, cap and goggles because of enemies and some haters. My whole outfit was like

After sometime we reach my private jet

We have to leave early because I don't want my fans to get suspect that why I am coming out from evil looking jet

We have to leave early because I don't want my fans to get suspect that why I am coming out from evil looking jet. So I will take public aeroplane when there is half an hour will left to reach seoul.
I get inside the jet with Assu. Interior was very peaceful.

I make myself comfortable on my seat and start doing some business work

.
.
After 1 hour
I glance on my left side and saw a sleeping Assu.  She was looking uncomfortable and trying to be comfortable. I silently chuckled and get up from my seat, sat beside her and put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on her tilted head and slept peacefully...
After 9 n half hour later...
I was sleeping peacefully until my watch sends me a notification that this now time for a fake flight.
Me:*wakes up and stretches arms*"hmm Assu wake up we have to go to another flight"
Assu-*yawning* "Yeah Yeah..... "
Then my jet landed on a private area where no one can see me. Then Assu stopes a plane that goes to Seoul with my mafia power. Me and Assu goes inside the plane fully covered like mask, goggles and cap. Everybody was looking  at us weirdly. But we ignore because we are not some type of HIJACKERS Ok....
.
.
After an hour we landed on Seoul airport.

There was a heavy ass media waiting for me

There was a heavy ass media waiting for me. So many people were surrounding the airport because I have arrived Seoul after 1 months.
I came out from plane and all people start screaming. Because of that I have to cover my ears. So many bodyguards surrounded me for saving me. Some were from Hybe and some were my mafia bodyguards. I can see my tatoo on there wrists. They were pushing so many people from my way.
I just removed my cap, goggles and everybody start screaming more. I wave my hands in front of them while smiling. Well, they can't see my smile because of my mask but they can guess it because my eyes we're half closed due to smiling widely. I make a heart sign from my fingers and some of them dramatically faint. I laughed at there acting. I look back to glance at Assu and guess what she was clutching the hem of my top and following me like a lost puppy because she was afraid of rush. Suddenly I saw some persons with masks waving widely at me. I don't know them but they seem that they want a attention from me. I thought for a while then pulled my mask and smiled at them while waving my hand up from my chin. I laughed at their reaction it was like that they just saw a ghost. They put there both palm on their both cheeks and screams. I walked out from the airport and inhale some air of Seoul.
.
.
.
.
BTS pov
.
.
Now we are standing at Seoul airport because Y/N is coming soon. We were wearing our masks till to our eyes, so no one can recognise us. Soon we heard alot of screaming from people then we look at the entrance and there she is Y/N looking so sexy and ho-*cough cough* Well, very pretty in normal outfit too. We tried our hands to reach more high but she didn't even noticed us. When we were about give up, she saw us with her blue beautiful eyes. Our hearts were racing . This was the first time we make a eye contact with Y/N. Suddenly she removed her mask and we stopped breathing. She always look breath taking without even makeup. She smiled widely at us and wave at us. We scream because of happiness and put our both arms on our cheeks. We look at her and saw her that she was laughing at our reaction. Oh My God *putting own hands on left chest to calm their racing hearts* Yahh slow down my heartue. Will you explode today huh? Then we happily mke our way to Bangtan mansion. Today was the happiest day of our life. Y/N the great solo idol of universe that everyone in this world is head over heels for her smiled at us.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 2 completed. See you in next part. So bye bye huns💜🤧