Chapter 1

Currently, Y/N is in USA in the name of "holidays" according to pearls. She is in USA because an agent of her enemy hacked the main system of her STAR EMPIRE. Her work was done but she was having fun with her assistant or can say best friend. Her best friend name is Assu. She is friend with Y/N since diaper. Her family passed away in fire expect her when she was 10 years. From that day till now, Assu lives with Y/N. Assu and Y/N trusts each other very much specially Y/N because only Assu handles half of her mafia and business work because of Y/N's idol career. Y/N rarely do her concerts. She has only two concerts when she became a famous idol. One was in California and second was in Paris. These two concerts were the biggest concerts in the history of concerts.
.
.
.
.
Right now Y/N was sleeping in her room like frog.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing-beap* this was the 7th time when her alarm rang indicating her that it is almost 10 in the morning butl poor alarm always get silent after getting a slap on its head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing-beap* this was the 7th time when her alarm rang indicating her that it is almost 10 in the morning butl poor alarm always get silent after getting a slap on its head.
.
.
Now a girl comes in her room while wearing a apron proving she was in the kitchen and with a spatula in hands for beating that lazy ass girl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

?? : "ABBBBEEYYY WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS OR I AM GONNA WHOOP YOUR BUM. IT'S 10 AM YOU FROG. WAKE UP OR ELSE WE WILL BE LATE FOR FLIGHT FOR SEOUL!!!!!!!!!!"
She screams from the top of her lungs in the ear of frog girl who is know frightened because of a montorus voice. "WHAT THE HELL!!!OH MY GOD!! ASSU-AH RUN!! THERE IS A MONSTER IN OUR HOUSE!?!?!? " She sat on the bed while screaming this and look around to shoot away the "monster" But unfortunately that "monster" In standing in front of her while her both hands are on her waist  glaring at her dangerously.
Assu-" wake up or else I won't give your banana milk for one week"*showing Spatula*
Y/N- *widen eyes* "no no no I will wake up don't snatch my precious banana milk"*rushing to bathroom*
Assu just laugh at her childish behavior and make her way towards kitchen thinking is Y/N is really a mafia queen whom she is living with.
.
.
.
In bathroom

 In bathroom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N pov
Hmm..... So I am going to seoul today *sigh* well, I want to spend time more with Assu. I rarely get chance to spend time with her. But she never mind it. My Assu is really understanding girl. *thinking while bathing*
Well, never mind you guys already know me still I will tell I am Y/N I am very like very very famous solo idol. I am 14 years old but nobody knows that expect Assu. I look like 19 years old, so everybody knows that I am "19". Well, this is good for me.
.
.
A/N pov
Y/N came out from the bathroom while wrapping a towel in her middle body part and stand in front of mirror. She thought " Why I am so sexy and beautiful " And picks her phone I click a selfie and posted on her secret Instagram ID. She has more than 500 million followers on her ID.
After 5 minutes her phone bombers with sounds of notifications indicating she gets million of likes in just 5 minutes.
.
.
.
In Seoul in Bangtan mantion.

A/N povJin, J-hope and RM are only awake they are enough mature for their daily routine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N pov
Jin, J-hope and RM are only awake they are enough mature for their daily routine. Suga has habit of sleeping till noon and maknae are still children for their hyungs. So they they let them sleep.
Currently Jin is making breakfast, RM is reading newspaper and J-hope is drinking coffee. Suddenly RM stands up and start screaming.
RM- "YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!OH MY GAD!!" *putting his hand on his mouth*
Jin-*startling*"YAHHH! What happened? Did you see ghost while reading newspaper? Huh"*glaring*
J-hope get scared hid behind the couch while picking a broom for hitting the ghost.
J-hope-"don't worry hyung I will protect you"
RM-"No jin, J-hope there is no ghost but I read something very good news "* smiling*
Jin- " What you read?"
RM-* deep breath*Y/N is coming Seoul today from USA.
There was a silent but J-hope break by whispering to himself.
J-hope-"is it true? "
Jin- "yes it is true AND she is coming here after whole 1 MONTHS YAYYYYYYY!!! *hugging RM and J-hope*
Jin- " Yayy go away I have to complete my work then I will do facial on my handsome faceu. Oh My God"*putting both Palm on both cheek and rushed to the kitchen*
Then both RM and J-hope start hurrying here and there to complete their work, so they can go to airport to meet Y/N.( well they do this thing secretly. Nobody knows that.)
.
.
.
Meanwhile....
Three man's are sleeping like monkeys not caring about what happening around. Suddenly a notification pops in Jimin's phone which is kept just beside his ears. He groan because of ting sound enters his ear piercly. He lazily picks up his cursing whoever sent him message. He opens phone peek through one half open eye. But seen in front of his eyes shoo away his all sleep and he hurriedly sat on the bed.
.
.
Note-Y/N always put an ointment that covers her tatoos expect when she is in mafia queen attire
.
(Imagine a picture of Y/N with towel and her hairs are wet, her eyes are glossy blue and lips are reddish)
.
𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣-Coming to seoul after 1 months. Get ready for my entry pearls. 🥳
𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨-300 million
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨-200 million

When he saw post of Y/N he get lost in her beauty only two words come out from his mouth "so beautiful.... " And when he read the caption, he couldn't stop himself from screaming.
Jimin- AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
This scream wakes up other 2 persons.
JK-"what happened hyung.. Did you see a ghost hmm... "*rubbing his eyes and sat on the bad*
Jimin was reading caption again and again thinking if he is dreaming or not.
Jk- "what happ-"
He stops his sentence in middle when his eyes landed on Y/N's post.
JK- "what the beautiful fuck"*gulping*
"Hyung is she is really Y/N? Please pinch me if I am dreaming" *rubbing his eyes* "I haven't seen her from 1 month when she was live on insta to the way of USA and" *reading Caption and screams*"OHMAHGAD she is coming to seoul!!! Oh no... I am late I have look handsome in front of Y/N. Hey Tae hyung wake up *shaking him*Y/N is coming to seoul today"
After hearing her name Tae sit up and stare at them with wide eyes.
Tae-"huh REALLY Y/N IS COMING SEOUL BACK!!!!???"
Jk/Jimin- "yes she is coming today" *both smiling like an idiot*
Then a door opening or can say door slamming sound flinch them. They look at the direction and saw a breathing heavily Suga standing there.
Suga- "Y/N is coming to seoul today? I heard it right?"
Maknae line look at their hyung and nodded thier head while smiling.
Suga-*scream*"AHHH SHIT I AM LATE" * rushing to his bathroom*
.
.
Now everyone start hurrying because they want to see Y/N at the airport. They neither went to her concert nor speaks to her face to face. They even didn't see her properly through their eyes. They only saw her on social media and YouTube.
.
.
.
Chapter 1 completed.... Bye bye huns💜🤧