chapter 1

Hello!!~ Thank you for stopping by,enjoy reading!! TW: V10LENC3,T0RTUR3,S3NS1T1V3 C0NTENT.

Do you think that you could trust anyone in this world? Anyways,This story takes place in America.For the sake of this story's timeline,this happend on 2015.

There were these 2 friends who were planning to go on a vacation to get atleast a little relaxed and have a break from work.

Lets call them Stacy and Ava.

Stacy is a blonde girl who comes from a pretty average family whos kind,caring and loving,she is also 23 years old.

On the other hand, Ava is a brunette who comes from a rich family,but, she didnt have the best family though,no one had time for her,her parents and her older sister Maxine,They didnt care about her.

on september 26,Stacy decided to go to a new city for vacation,but Ava wasnt really familiar with this city. She still agreed to go there since she didnt wanna give stacy a hard time to find other cities,after all,she could trust her friend,right?

Once they got there,it was a bit strange,there were alot of restaurants,parks etc there but it was like they were the only people outside.

Not long before they got hungry,they saw a restaurant and decided to eat there.Thankfully for them,nothing was strange,everything was alright. Once they were done eating they spotted a VR escape room, Stacy wanted to go there,so she says to Ava "Hey Ava,lets go to that Vr Escape room,it looks fun!' Ava replies and says ''Eh,im kinda scared about VR stuff,maybe something else?" Stacy sighs and says "Please? just once." Ava slightly rolls her eyes and says "Okay,fine." They both chuckle.They go there,when they went inside and some staffs and the owner himself greeted both of them. Strangely for Ava, Stacy knew the staffs and the owner,but she decided to not overthink it,Stacy also picked the hardest and the scariest mode but Ava said "i cant take that." Stacy says "it'll be alright,i hope.".........

Ava said "Lets take a picture!" Stacy replies with "NO,Pictures are not allowed here" with a kind of rude tone. Ava thought to herself "Thats weird." but just didn't think of it.

They both went inside a room and 2 staffs made them wear VR headsets and whispered "Goodluck" Ava got a little freaked out and kinda wanted to leave but there was no turning back.

At first,it wasn't scary at all,but 15 minutes into the game it started to be really hard and horrifying,Ava says "AHH! i can't take this anymore! i wanna leave! i dont want this." Stacy then says "Okay,we will leave. But there was a problem...