o. ━━ falling apart

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⁺ 𓈒 ♡ ❪ 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽 ❫ ࿐ * . ✰

ִ ࣪𖤐 ─── ❝ FALLING APART

ִ ࣪𖤐 ─── ❝ FALLING APART ❞

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊, leaving Rome to stare at his reflection on the smooth, polished surface. He faintly heard his grandfather, President Snow, yelling at the Gamemakers in the control room.

   Rome looked down at his hands, which were resting placidly in his lap. His dark eyes were drawn to his fingers, beautifully manicured and altered to perfection. They glowed in the soft moonlight drifting in through an open window, the silver tattoos that circled his fingertips pristine as always.

   Persephone had a matching set, hers being rose-gold. The tattoos were very simple in nature and design, a collection of circles and lines encircling each fingertip. They resembled a fingerprint, except for their metallic colouring.

   The door to the observation room opened, and the Coriolanus Snow strode into the room. His expression was calm, despite his flushed cheeks and rumpled suit.

   "Roman, come with me."

   The older man was gone as soon as he appeared, leaving the door open so Rome could see the fearful gamemakers, no doubt all of them fearing for their lives.

   The raven-haired teen sighed, and followed his grandfather quietly. Coriolanus always used Rome's full name, Roman, instead of his preferred nickname. Another chink in their strained relationship.

   Coriolanus was standing in an elevator, waiting for his grandson to enter. As soon as Rome was standing safely inside, the floor shot upward, and the elevator headed toward the surface.