Beating Minecraft blind..

Start from the beginning

They treated the chemical burns the best they could and made him clean out his eyes better with the stuff they have there. There wasn't much they can do.

They called the Mum in to talk to them both.

"The chemicals burns are treated as best as we could. But the bleach damage his eyes. It can be permanent or temporary and we can tell for sure. But for now I recommend wearing sun glasses to help your eyes heal. If it dosnt get better in two weeks come back but the burns should be fine but if the blindness dosnt go away then am sorry kid" the doctor said. That's it. That all they can do for him.

They where now on the car ride back home. "What if am blind forever? How am I supposed to make YouTube videos if I can't see?" He asked worriedly.

"You'll be fine. I'll help you through this and so will your friends. If your permanently blind then you'll fine ways to make content I know you will" she said.

He nodded sadly and the rest of the ride home was quite.

Once home she helped him upstairs to his room and he just got into bed and took a nap. He pulled a all nighter the night before and plus the long hard day he was really tired. His mum seen the computer still on sence they were in a rush and decided to update his friends.

Childinnt: Hello it's mother innt! Tommy's asleep currently I don't think he went to bed last night. We just got back from the emergency room. They treated his chemical Burt's and did everything they could to help but sadly he blind. The doctor said it could be temporary or permanent and we just don't know at the moment only time will tell sadly.

Brobur: Thanks for updating us! How he doing about the situation? It's seems like a lot to handle?

Dadza: he was awake playing with Techno last night plus that's long few hours makes since why he tired. Thansk for telling us. How are you guys doing?

Child innt: Am fine just worryed. Tommy hadn't said much but he seemed quite worried about what will happen if he dose end up being fully blind.

Disk stealing bitch: what happened?

Brobur: Tommy got bleach in his eye. Link here the Clip of the end of the stream.

Goggy the clueless color blind: Oh wow. His eyes are super red in the clip.

Child innt: Yea they are quite red. I better get going but I'll get him to call you when he wakes up or went he feels up to it. But I don't think it's going to be any time soon.

Witch that she leaves and the conversation continues in the dsmp chat. More and more people join the conversation worryed for the younger.

———

"You guys ready?" Asked Tommy. "Yup just show us the video and we will tell you if it's worth uploading" said Wilbur.

They where all watching Tommy most recently made videos to tell him if it's good enough to upload. He can't see it to they get it prof watch so he made the watch it witch never usually happens.

"So I had a accident and went blind and in this video where trying to beat Minecraft with the only thing helping me to figure it out are the text to speech settings and my friends" the video started.

"Wait am I on?" He asker moving his character around.

The video began witch Tommy struggling a lot to figure everything out. It was the first time playing since the accident. But then once he somewhat got a hang of it his friends bagan to troll him.

"Tommyinnt was killed by a panda" was heard from his speakers. "Wait why was where a panda I thought I was in a temple? WILBUR WHAT AHH" he could hear his hearts going down as he was attacked by the other he could tell due to the other's laughing.

"Tommy innt was killed by Wilbur using [CUM]"

Tommy was losing it laughing so hard. He was trying to run away from Wilbur again but got stuck runing into a tree witch the game DIDNT TELL HIM so Wilbur killer him again.

The video ended as Tommy fell into the void of the end after Wilbur told him to keep going straight and he would be on the bridge he originally made but it wasn't actually straight ahead.

"Upload it!!" Said Wilbur. The other in the call said it was worth uploading.

"Tubbo can you upload it? I can't see and need you to do it" asked Tommy. "What your spelling blind would be better then mine!" He said.

"Here Wilbur can your type in chat "beating Minecraft blind.." please with two we dots at the end." Tommy asked. Witch Wilbur did and so Tubbo copied and pasted it. He copied and pasted the description Tommy got his mum to write earlier that day. He made sure it was good to go then he posted it to Tommy's main channel.

"It's uploading" tubbo said. "Thank you! All of you honestly we had to cancel Dream smp streams, other stream and recording I said I would be apart of and you had to help me with this whole video! I really appreciate it. The last 2 weeks have been really hard but I don't think I could have done it without you" Tommy said genuinely really appreciated all what the did.

"Glad we could help Tommy. How's your sight anyway?" Asked dream. "Am starting to be able to see shape instead of just light. I think it's coming back" he said happily. "That's amazing!" He said and a few others said the somewhat the same things.

"Am happy. But am curious dose my eye look different? Do I have a eye scare?" Asked Tommy.

"Yea on your left eye a quarter of it is like really light and then on your right eye your pupil is messed up. I think you're left eye will heal better then your right one" said Wilbur. "Yea probably. Techno did you here that! I have cool eye scares isn't that cool!!"

Of course he had to fanboy over Techno at some point in this call.

"I'll say it's cool if you tweet 'sub to Technoblade'" he said. "I can't even open twitter on my own so not a chance" Tommy said. "Fine I guess it's cool" he said jokingly in a sad way. He was actually happy for the boy. He seemed so depressed the last two weeks. This is the happiest they have seen him since he temporarily went blind.

"THE TECHNOBALDE JUST SAID MY EYE SCARE IS COOL!" Tommy said so happily. Witch the others laughed. Finally everything seems normal. They all where affected when the youngest and happiest of the group suddenly wasn't feeling good mentally anymore they all where worryed and doing anything to help. I guess all they needed to do it act normal and make it seem like nothing happened. Just sit in a call joking around.

All would be well...

His sight never fully came back. It was really blurry in his right eye and it was like something was blocking half the eye. Half his pupil fully stopped functioning so it was just blackness. The other eye only has slight blurriness.

He now needs special glasses but he doesn't need them all the time. Only when both eyes are needed. While playing Minecraft there not but editing, reading, making vlogs all needed the glasses but he looks good in them so it's fine. He was just happy and grateful he could see at all.