𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑 @𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑 @𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

As Dejanae and I jogged on the treadmills, the sound of our synchronized footsteps echoed throughout the gym. The adrenaline rush was palpable as I felt my muscles begin to warm up and my breathing quicken.

"Girl me a get tired," I admitted to Deej, as I let out a small giggle.

She glanced in my direction and I could see the sweat beading on her forehead. She then held her head straight, saying, "Same."

But despite the fatigue, she pushed on with determination, her fists clenched and her arms pumping at her sides. She had a fierce look in her eyes as she powered through the last few minutes of our workout.

I was in awe of her strength and determination so I pushed myself to go faster as well, our feet pounding the treadmills in a fierce dance.

However, just a few moments later, I could feel my heart rate quickening and my muscles starting to protest. The burn was intense, and I felt the temptation to slow down or even stop.

"No girl me cah do this."I told Dejanae, panting heavily and sweating profusely as I slowed down my pace and brought my run to an end. I stepped off the treadmill and placed my hands on my hips, trying to catch my breath.

Walking over to our gym bags, I dropped down onto the floor and reached for my bottle of water. I unscrewed the cap and took a long, satisfying gulp, feeling the cool liquid replenish my dehydrated body.

I let out a contented sigh and leaned back against the wall, closing my eyes for a moment as I caught my breath.

Opening my eyes, I looked over at her proudly, watching as she jogged on the treadmill to complete the last two minutes of our workout.

My eyes then landed on the man from the last time we were here, stealing a glance at Dejanae. He then averted his gaze at me when he felt me looking and went back to lifting weights.

See how me did tell Deej say him a stare pon her.

Deej then hopped off the treadmill minutes later, and come over to sit beside me.

"Yuh determine enuh. Yuh determine." I told Dejanae, mimicking the voice of the actor, Shebada.

Dejane laughed and pushed my shoulder, causing the man to look over at us. I used the bottle to cover my mouth and disguise that i was talking about him.

"Deej nuh look now enuh. But yuh memba di man weh me did a talk bout say him a stare pon yuh? See him over desso ina the blue shirt." I told her, keeping my gaze on her.

But a better me never bother tell Dejanae nothing. The lady nuh do a better thing than look over to weh him deh and the two a dem make eye contact.

"Deej! Jeezas peas mia tell yuh bwoii." I grumbled, and she averted her gaze to me blushing.