Chapter 11: Changes

Start from the beginning

As if my heart telling to my mind that, the owner of that face is the only one who owned me no one but her.

And for so many years God knows I been praying to see that face again.

Seven years...

Yes, it been seven years since my wedding...

Seven years since she decided to run, escape, hide whatever that fucking word it is.

Seven years since the last time I saw her.

Seven years since the last time I heard her voice.

Seven years of anguish.

Seven years of regrets....

I bitterly smile on myself.

Every year mom expecting her to come....

Every year she sending Andrea an invitation...

Mom and Dad Wedding Anniversary's Invitation...

Company Invitation...

Christmas Invitation...

New Year's Invitation...

Birthday Invitation...

But she never showed herself, even a return letter nothing...

Didn't they know I also wishing, praying that she showed herself or talk anyone of us but no...

Kahit isa wala siyang kinausap sa amin kahit isa wala siyang nilalapitan mabuti na lang at kahit papaano may mga ilang tauhan kami sa Philippines na nagbabalita sa amin kung anong nangyayari for the seven years Andrea let Paul take over all her duty, hindi din na siya nag papakita in short hindi na siya bumalik kung saan man siya nagtago.

Sabi nang ilang co-member or stuck holder nakakamiting lang nila si Andrea through voice connection nangyayari lang daw iyon pagsobra nang laki ng problema ng company at kailangan na talaga ang concern niya, noong narinig ko yun I hoping na may tyansa na marinig ko siyang magsalita even that's for a business but to my disappointment she only do that on the Philippines if it is concern through the other country she will do that but with the presence of Paul that assuring to her that I am not their!

Hindi ko na nga siya nakikita umuuiwas pa rin siya! Kahit na nga yung boses na lang niya pinag dadamot pa rin n'ya!

Fucking shit!

Fucking life.

Hanggang ngayon pakiramdam ko nakalutang ako, walang kakapitan ni hindi alam kung kelan ako babagsak kung gaano ba kalalim ang huhulugan ko kung gaano kasakit pagbumaksak ako.