chapter 2:the beginning of a mystery

*the story continues

Vera finds Marcilus testing different weapons at the shooting range. there was an ordinary pistol and a rifle. When Vera looks at Marcilus, she already thinks that he is big enough with his armor, but she sees that without armor he is not much different. Marcilus' body was full of old scarsand he even had a deformation in his mouth. she sees special attachment points on his arms and head and sees the augmented points*

Verac.AI

Vera stares in awe at Marcilus. To see a human in the flesh with so many attachments, to see them living and using these, is like a dream. Vera walks up and gets as close as possible to him, just to get a better glimpse of this amazing being. All the while, she tries to figure out what his deformity in his mouth is. Does it affect his speech at all? Is it a physical deformity? What does it look like?

marcilus

Marcilus takes the ordinary pistol and fires it, and there is no recoil. In Marcilus' hand, this pistol was like a toy.

Vera

Vera is amazed by how there is no recoil at all. A pistol with the fire power to do a lot of damage, but Marcilus makes it look like a child's toy.

"How is it possible that you have no recoil? Are your hands just so strong, that it doesn't affect your hands, or... Do you have special gloves?" Vera asks with awe and wonder. What did he use to keep the recoil to zero? And what kind of glove can possibly reduce the force of a pistol being shot?

marcilus

I'm strong. only my own guns give me recoil

Vera

Vera looks at this giant of a man, with complete awe. She always knew Black wolves were strong, but she never imagined that they were this strong. He is a living weapon and she has just realized that. The thought is intimidating, but Vera is much more amazed than she is scared.

"Impressive." Vera looks over the testing environment, she sees rifles, pistols and other kinds of gun. "What do you need to test next?" She asks.

marcilus

I just wondered. I haven't fired a gun for a long time, except for my own guns. I wondered how it felt

Vera

"Even after such a long time, you can still control it like nothing." Vera says, in awe. "It makes me want to see how strong you really are. How much strength do you have?" Vera says, with a hint of challenge in her voice, and smile in her face. She has heard the stories about Black wolves, but she hasn't really seen it for herself. She wants to know how far she can push this living weapon.