Chapter 6 Conclusion

You could feel Deans heart starting to race and his body tensed up, and you figured you did as well. You remained in silence for a little bit after Crowley's message ended and just lied there, both looking at the phone. "I should call him back, I think its important." Every part of you wanted to stop him, but he sat up and reached over you grabbing the phone dialing his number. "Crowley? Where are you? Yeah give me a few hours and I'll be there." You couldn't hear what Crowley was saying, and you weren't ready to see the full effects of the mark. "Dean please it's not too late too back out of this." You pleaded with him, he held up his arm with the mark, "Yeah it is. I'm sorry but I have to do this, then it will all be over and we'll be okay." "And then what? What will be over, a life with the Dean I know?" He rolled his eyes getting out of bed getting dressed. " I'm going to be fine I promise (y/n)."

-------------------------------------------------- Weeks Later ---------------------------------------------

All of Deans reassurances seemed to melt into nothing as you and Sam watched him stab Abbadon over and over and over again. "Dean stop! You can stop!" Sam yelled and successfully broke him out of his trance. He looked at you with vulnerable eyes, then down at his hands dropping the blade and scooting back from everything. You barley noticed Crowleys complaining as he dug out the bullet, all your attention was focused on Dean. You could tell right at this moment that Dean was going down a slippery slope, and there was nothing you could do.

--------------------------------------------------- Weeks Later --------------------------------------------

You stood near the car waiting for Sam and Dean to return, hopefully with the news that Metatron was dead. Instead you saw one figure carrying another, and you knew right away it was Sam carrying Dean. You started running towards him, and you could tell he had been crying. "No please tell me he's passed out!" Sam went to speak but closed his mouth and just shook his head. You felt the whole world coming down on you. You wanted to fall to the ground, but you helped Sam get Deans body to the car. You had him lying down in the back as Sam drove, and the two of you prayed today wasn't going to be the day you got pulled over. You were trying but failing at holding back tears. Sam was in the beginning, but the closer you got to the bunker the more it started to look like rage. You carried him into your room and placed him as gently as you could on the bed. "I need a drink." Sam said walking off leaving you with Deans body. You took his hand in yours, not sure if this would be the last time you'd be able to do this. With that you almost started crying again, you went to find Sam and drink whatever he was drinking because you needed it bad. You both drank the strongest thing you could find and then went into the basement to summon Crowley. "He got Dean into this, he better get him out." Sam said after finishing the ritual. You waited a long time and still nothing happened. You could've sworn you heard footsteps and prayed it was Dean walking down to say he was a little sore, but alright. You told yourself you were hearing things and waited in silence with Sam. Eventually when nothing happened you walked by your room and didn't see Dean. You checked the door number and you could tell it was your room. You could've sworn you out him in your room. You walked inside the room seeing a note left on the table near the bed, scribbled on it was 'Let me go" in what you knew was Deans handwriting. "Sam!" You yelled your voice breaking. He ran finding you and stopped short in his tracks when he saw you holding the note and Dean gone.

--------------------------------------------- Months Later -------------------------------------------------

It felt like some twisted episode of Tom and Jerry that you and Sam were living in with the way Dean was chasing you. You kept telling yourself this isn't really Dean. You told yourself that every time he spoke about all the girls he's been with since he became a demon and how much better than they are than you. Sam had to keep telling himself that every time Dean talked about how he regretted saving Sam, even in the house fire when they were little. This isn't Dean. You are close to getting Dean back. You had to convince yourself this or you would break. You thought it might be better to split up and try to corner him, you wish you had never opened your mouth right now as you heard his footsteps. He didn't even try to be quiet, you figured he heard you and knew you were right around corner. With your back pressed tightly against the wall you tried to quietly creep down the hallway. Within an instant Dean was there and pinning you to the wall, his arm over your throat, barley letting you breathe. He smirked at you, "Been looking forward to this since you two found me." He says placing a little more pressure on you. "This isn't Dean." "I'm a new and improved Dean. A lot less mopey, a lot more strong. I'm going to tear you apart, letting Sam watch, then tear him apart. Limb by limb." He said flashing his eyes back, you dug your nails as hard as you could into his arm. You drew blood but it didn't seem to bother him, but a wide grin spread on his face. "Ever taste demon blood? Wild drug, pretty addictive, you can ask Sam bout it. Or you could try it yourself." He said and you tried to lock your jaw shut. He pressed harder on your throat and your vision started to go back around the edges. When he pulled his arm off your throat you forgot all about keeping your mouth shut and opened it wide gasping for air. He grabbed your jaw with his strong hands, and made it where you couldn't close it, taking the hand you drew blood from, he held it over your mouth drawing out the anticipation of what was going to come. A drop landed in your mouth and you wanted to scream and spit in his face. He turned his slightly to the side smiling, too distracted by what he was doing, neither of you noticed Sam and Cas who grabbed Dean. "Dean it's over." Cas said and you spat the blood onto the floor, Dean let out a growl like a wild animal and Cas's eyes lit up bright blue.