Chapter 5

"I didn't mean it, I was caught in the moment." You tried to walk past him and get to the door, but he got to it before you did and blocked you from it. "Dean let me out." You said sternly, "Let me explain." He said mimicking your tone. You knew eventually you were going to talk about it, but right now wasn't eventually. You went to hit him in the gut and he caught your wrist with his hand, you started digging your nails into his skin to get him to loosen his grip, but it was pointless. "Let me explain, and I'll let you walk out. I'll let you walk out if this bunker and I won't follow you if you don't want me to." You both let go of each other and you stepped back and sat on the edge if the bed. He remained leaning against the door as he began his story. "I'm going to have to tell you a lot for this, might want to get comfy." He suggested pulling out the chair from the desk in his room, he turned it and sat down facing you. He had his arms on the part where your neck was suppose to go and he was leaning where it should support your back.

"I'm going to try and make this short as possible. So there was this demon named Abaddon, who is a knight of hell. We couldn't kill her but we had her cut up and trapped in the body she was possessing so she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. Sam had to cure a demon for these trials he was doing to shut the gates of hell, which we didn't let him finish because it would have killed him. Anyway, before we knew that we thought we should cure her because it was convenient, we put her back together and she ended up escaping when we weren't paying attention. Cas had his grace stolen for a spell that kicked all angels out of heaven, and Sam was near death. I let an angel posses Sam in order to save him. The angel wasn't who we thought and when we got him out Sam was really mad at me because he was ready to die. Cas stole another angels grace but he's a ticking time bomb. Sam has been trying to track down that angel, Cas has been having a lot of problems up there, an I have been trying to find Abaddon. But I found a way to kill her for good. I needed the mark of Cain." He said rolling up his sleeve showing you the red mark on his arm. You covered your mouth in shock. "A gift from Cain, father of murder, himself. This is what our fight was over. I've been regretting those words since they left my mouth and I'm sorry." "Okay." You said, it was a lot to take in and you were trying to handle it better than it seemed like you did the first time found out. "Okay? That's it?" He asked almost sounding angry.

"What do you want me to say? I probably said it all the first time around. Want me to say it might be one of the most stupid reckless things you've ever done? Because it is. Want me to ask what are the consequences of this are going to be or do you have no damn clue? How about this can't be the only thing you need to kill her so what's next?" "The first blade. I need the first blade, but I have someone trying to find it." "Who?" "Crowley, he's a demon but we've been through a lot with him." It was a good thing you were sitting or you would've fallen down right now. You closed your eyes, "Dean I'm trying to keep calm here, please give me some reassurance." "I'll be able to kill something extremely dangerous. It'll save God knows how many people." "And then what? You're stuck with the mark for eternity? Are you going to become a cold blooded killer?" You question getting a bad feeling about everything. "(Y/n) I hate to break it to you, but everyone dies eventually so I'll be stuck with it until then." He said sarcastically. "And Cain had his Colette to keep him human. Someone he loved that loved him back, and if you stay, I'll have you." "Dean I'm not going to jump ships just because the seas are getting rough. But after all this time Cain has been alive, so something's been keeping him alive." "He's a demon." "Was he when he got the mark?" "Look I don't know I wasn't asking a lot of questions. I just wanted to get the mark and get the hell out of there." All of the emotions you had been holding back had started to seep through and you stated crying. Not just because of the mark, but because of everything that you have been going through. Dean got up out of the chair pushing it to the side and sat next to you on the edge of the bed. He hesitantly ran his hand through your hair and when you didn't flinch or push him away, he kept doing it trying to soothe you. He pulled you close to him and you wrapped your arms around him tightly. He had his chin on the top of your head and arms around you so tight even if you wanted to escape you wouldn't be able to. He held you as you cried and after awhile he got you two comfy laying down on top of the covers. Even once you stopped crying he kept holding you refusing to let you go. He kept making promises that nothing had was going to happen and that everything would be okay, but you both knew they were empty promises.

After a few weeks almost all your memories had came back, leaving out some important ones with Dean, like your first time. You wanted to say I love you to him every night or every time he left because he couldn't sleep and would go blow off steam. Sam was out with Cas trying to find Gadreel, and you and Dean has the bunker to yourselves. You gathered up all your courage and found Dean, "Dean I think I'm ready." He looked up from the paper he was reading trying to find a case, "Ready for what sweetheart?" You stood there awkwardly not sure how to ask for what you wanted, you could feel the blush in your face and Deans eyes on you like that only made it that much worse. He knew right away what you wanted but wanted to see if you would say it. He started to laugh and stood up walking over to you placing his hand on your cheek, "We don't have to. I'm okay with waiting okay?" You nodded, "Still doesn't change my answer." With that he leaned down and started to kiss you. You kissed back instantly and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hand traveled downwards as he started to stand straight up, and he picked you up with him and you had your legs around his waist. You broke the kiss for air and then continued as he started walking to your bedroom. He opened the door and placed you on the bed, you were out of breathe and your heart was racing.

You both kicked off your shoes and socks and he was crawling over you again. Both his hands were near your face supporting his weight from crushing you. He started kissing your neck and your fingers went into his hair. One of his hands moved and he grabbed the bottom of your shirt, "Is this okay?" "More than okay." You managed to get off and he slipped off your shirt and continued planting kisses everywhere there was bare skin. You tried to pull his shirt off from the back near his neck and when you couldn't, he started laughing and moved back sitting on his knees. He pulled his shirt off, and you couldn't think of anything other than running your hands all over him. "You know you can stop me at anytime right? I don't care how far into it we are, if you want to stop let me know and I will stop right away, okay?" He said making sure you knew he wouldn't be mad at all, "Okay." You said happily and pulled him back down to you. You mimicked almost everything he did. When he started to un do the buttons in your jeans you did the same. You helped him getting out of your jeans and then his. When he un clasped your bra you had nothing to copy, but you wanted to cover yourself before he could really look at you. "Stop it." He said as if he could read your thoughts. "You're the most," He kissed you softly on the mouth and then pulled away, "beautiful girl" he kissed your neck and pulled away again, "I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on." He kept kissing lower and lower until his head was in between your thighs and you started to laugh because of how it almost tickled. He hooked one finger under the band of your underwear and then looked up at you for confirmation this was okay. "Dean it's okay you don't have to keep doing this." You said sincerely. "Okay okay, just remember I won't care one bit if you want to stop at anytime.

You were both grossly sweaty, but it didn't matter to you. Your back was pressed up against his chest and his arms were around you with your hands holding onto his forearm. "I love you Dean." "I love you too, more than you could imagine." You were about to say something cheesier than he did, but the phone on the desk next to his bed started ringing. "Should you answer that?" "Nah too comfy." He said kissing the area below your ear. The person who called left a voice mail and it played as the two of you lay there, "Dean it's Crowley. I have the blade."