Today is a really good day. The sun's rays are falling against my window and making my bed so full of light. I love the sun in the winter because it's not hot and makes the day a happy one. I open fully the curtains and then I go back to my desk.

While I am finishing eating, I talk with Kevin about the best mountain where to climb and how I ended up doing it with my father.

My dad and I started climbing when I was old enough to have the straight to hang myself. We started in those kids' places where you climb the plastic mountain. He trained me to climb since I was little because it was one of his passions and he tried to convey that to me and he succeeded since I now love to do that too.

Then when he felt like I was ready, we started with real low mountains that wouldn't take too much effort for me. I was the one asking him to go bigger and when we moved here to Italy, we started with Alpi Venoste -about 3.600m- and from there, we went always to higher mountains, the last one was Mont Blanc.

Go climbing always helps me to clear my head because when you're up there, you only have to think about focusing otherwise you risk the fall and then... well, death. It's my favourite moment of the year. The most relaxed one and I don't have to overthink anything.

Kevin

So... I have to start with kids climbing?

After everything I just told him, he comes out with this and it also makes me laugh even if it is in front of a stupid phone. I couldn't control myself to do that and I am hating for this. I always wanted to control things like this: smiling over a boy who you just meet, not being capable of doing the mysterious girl because you just are not. I like to talk, laugh, and argue about everything. I don't care about being predictable. I like to point out my opinion and what I would do in a different situation. I have tried to be the mean girl in the situation but it simply doesn't suit me. I can be a pain in the ass if I want to but I prefer to be quiet. To act stupid to not go to war. But even if I am that kind of person, I have been pulled into so many fights that I have lost count of them.

Yes, you have to train your little arm.

After this stupid answer that I could have just put in another way, I stop replying. I finished my bread, so it means going back to study. I put my phone in dnd and throw it on the bed, so as to not have any type of distraction. Maybe I can still manage to study all twenty slides, hoping I won't have my mind full of a blonde curly hair man trying to climb a plastic mountain.

Monday morning should be illegal to go to school, work or whatever implies any type of movement with both body and mind. When I step into the big entrance of the university, my body reacts to something being off. I don't know what, because at the start I can't see anything different but then I can hear people talking fast and loudly. I check around myself until I see a group of people surrounding something -or someone- I can't see from where I am standing. I walk over to them as they keep giving me the back and murmuring with each other. I nudge some people to move them and see what they are looking at and when I see the subject, I feel my legs becoming weak. I don't wait a moment to think, I push myself down to the girl who is laying on the floor, probably passed out. And it's the same girl that tried to take my place in class.

«You stupid people. What the hell are you doing? Why don't you help?»

I move her head on my legs after I have raised her leg on a chair near us. Still, no one was moving.

«Go to fuck calling someone! And leave her some space.»

Finally, the amount of people around us is leaving. I try to call her somehow, to see if she was answering me but then I poke around my purse to find a sugar bag and when I find it, I pour it into my water and give her some sips. It's hard, she is unconscious but still, I manage to make her swallow some of it.