PROLOGUE

You should know me.

The bars are cold under my hands. I am holding them with all the rage I feel in myself but I have no one to blame on. If I am here, it is my fault. I take a look around me, wondering if the other people in the cell with me are asking themselves how a young girl with an evening dress, melted make up and one broken heels ended up in a room full of criminals. I am wondering that too. Actually, I am wondering how I could be that stupid to end up here from the beginning. I knew the damage and it didn't stop me. It didn't push me back. I wouldn't push back now either but I would I have preferred being more careful.

«What a beautiful lady.»

I turn around and I face the mischievous eyes of a man in the cell with me. He is twice as me and he has a bear that it's probably longer than my hair. I go to get the heel that is still intact. «Try again and this will arrive where neither you can reach.»

My rude tone and the rage painted on my face make their job, revealing me convincing enough and the man just sits back, silently like he was actually afraid of me hitting him even without him trying again.
I turn back to the opposite side of the room and I put my head in between the bars, puffing.

«Can I at least have a room with more decent people?»

«Hey!»

I raise the heel towards the voice who just talked and the silent surround us again.
I feel my legs starting to get weak and suddenly the rage is pushing in me the feeling of cry. Where is he? Why I am the only one here? How it happened? I feel conned. I shake my head quickly. He is probably finding a way to let me out. I tighten my hands around the bars and I make a long breath.

«Let me out of here now!» I scream but for nothing. «I don't think you want actually put yourself against me, you dumbasses.»

«Oh god, I am afraid.» A guard outside the cell replies, keeping his eyes on the newspaper. «Shut up. Your voice is so annoying.»

I take my broken heel and I throw it out of the cell, in the dumbass' direction and I hit him right on his forehead. Impressive, I didn't know I could do that.
Behind my back, the men start to laugh and clap but the guard is not happy about what just happened. He rush to stand up and trow the newspaper on the dest before coming in front of me so quickly that for a moment I thought he had some kind of powers. But when he is in front of me, I don't flinch. I face him.

«You know what happen to the beautiful girl like you?» His voice is full of repudiation and hate but then he adds a little pervert smile while he scans my body with his eyes. I also smile. I smile because he hasn't realised who I am yet. He doesn't know that. He doesn't see the gravity of the situation and I am about to tell him. I am about to making him regret even to have thought about touching me. He would eat his fucking newspaper until he is sick and he threw it out. And i cannot wait to see him burning from the inside, after knowing the truth.

«And you know what happen when you touch Kevin Adonis' girl?»

~
AUTHOR SPOT:

We are now facing the actual entrance in the story. We have this little prologue where I show you a bit of what this will be about. There no said a lot, but this should make you curious about how this happened and what will happen next.
I hope you enjoyed this part and can't wait to read the actually first chapter.

Lemme know what do you think, have a nice day and see you soon!

Benny. 🤍