Henry & Gordon

Henry Saving The Pacific
The story of Henry getting stuck in the tunnel happened and so did Gordon breaking his safety value.

Ever since then Henry had been getting bullied but not Gordon since he was a big, mad engine so everyone respected him.

It was until Gordon had been pulling the express and the signalman forgot Gordon was going through Wellsworth that day. Gordon was switched onto the middle track which had a yard down the line after Gordon's Hill but he never noticed. Then there was a truck of explosives down the line being pulled by Henry. Gordon noticed this and pulled on his break but suddenly they weren't working. Then Henry was shunting the train so he raced down the line shunting the train in the yard.

After Gordon shot past, Henry chased the Pacific A4 until he arrived at Crovans Gate and he was about to crash into the sheds but luckily Henry got coupled up to the express and started to break. It was just in time before Gordon was at the back of the sheds at Crovans Gate.

And ever since then nobody bullies Henry.

Gordon And The Aftermath of Getting Stuck on The Hill

As everybody know the events of Gordon getting stuck on his hill. Well here's the aftermath:

After Gordon came back to the sheds to see all the engines laughing at him. He decides to start bullying the little engines like Percy.

When he bullied Percy everyone knew that if they stop bullying Gordon he won't bully Percy. Then it stopped and no one spoke about it again.