Sex

It was a lovely night and Sebastian was taking a rest until he came along to ruin it.

"What a nice view" The Trancy butler chuckles as he stared at Sebastian's fine body figure.

"Why are you here Faustus?.." Sebastian asks as he hissed at him.

"What? A butler cannot come and visit a demon friend?" Claude smirked.

"No.. you can go visit someone else besides me.." He says as he got up and entered the bathroom. Claude followed along "And would you please go home.. it is very late and I'm trying to rest.." He says softly in a calm soothing voice.

"A bit harsh are we?" He kept smirking as he stood behind the smaller male.

"Would you also please step away from me at all times.." Sebastian sighs as he started to undo his clothes "Now if you will excuse me.." He pushed Claude out of the bathroom "I need to take a bath.." He closed the door and locked it.

"Thank goodness.." he whispered as he took off his clothing.

Claude rolled his eyes, he sat on Sebastian's bed as he undid his upper clothing "I will make him mine for sure.. just have to wait for now" he chuckles deeply.

Sebastian was in the tub. He stood as he let the water fall onto his face as his hands were rinsing his hair with shampoo.

'That damn spider.. why is he even here at this time? He is truly so annoying.. But he does know how to keep me addicted..' He thinks to himself but then felt rather... slightly hot inside.. like something was happening to him but what?

His cheeks were rising with heat as if he didn't know what was happening right now.

He shook his head "No.. no.. not thinking about this right now. I don't need this. He's just trying to make me thinks of this which will not work on me this time.." He says to himself.

After a few minutes pass, Sebastian started to become hard which made him groan "Nghh.." He couldn't control it any longer.

His hand crawled down to his lower area and with simply just one touch of the tip of his member, made him moan lightly.

He started to rubbed his thick, erected cock with his hand as the thought of 'sex' and someone 'dominating' him started to come.

Sebastian groaned at the thought of it as he rubbed the length his member more.

Starting to think more of these thoughts made Sebastian crave it.

Claude smirked, he had already unlocked the door a minute ago and saw the sight of the Phantomhive butler right in front of him.

The spider was all undressed as he closed the door quietly and got in the tub. Sebastian didn't even noticed at all since he so deep into this already.

The butler started to build up his climax as Claude just watched. After another few minutes pass. Sebastian had cummed all over his hand "Damn.."

"Damn indeed.." Claude whispered in his ear softly.

Sebastian was surprised and shocked. He was so unfocused by what was around him minutes ago "What're you doing in here Faustus!?" He hissed.

"No need to be feisty. I know what you were doing so don't hide it~" he huskily whispers into his ear once more.

Sebastian groaned, he couldn't resist that voice. It made him turn him on more.

"S-stop.. I can't.. Do this with you.." he made a fist.

Claude went down to his neck and starts sucking on it "Mmm.."

"F-Faustus.." Sebastian tried to push him off but wasn't strong as the other.