Untitled part

I woke up again. This time in my room bed. I stood up quickly. The clock showed 1:42. I mumbled over something and then got a throwback of what happened earlier this morning. How I ran at full speed after the guy, chased him. The last thing I remember was that I was pressed down by something heavy and then how I felt it started to burn in the neck. More didn't I remember. But what I remember most is probably the guy. The mysterious guy who had the room right in front of me. I wanted to get to know him better...

My curtains were pulled down, but I carefully pulled up them. There he was laying . He threw around something from hand to hand that looked like a ball. Bored. Looked up at the ceiling. I began to bite my nails. Wondered how I could get his attention. Carefully, I turned on the light, it lit up the whole room and he immediately turned his head directed into my room. He got up from the bed and jumped to the big glass window. He sat down on a small stool and spread his legs. Now we were right in front of eachother, only 2 glass walls and a floor in between. He smiled broadly. I wondered how we could communicate. So I got a view of the pad and the pen who was at the bedside. I took them and nodded my head to Justin. He frowned and did not really understand what I meant. I held up the block and pen, and then he understood. He bent after the block lying on the bed, what he did not notice was that he basically flashed his whole stomach. Jesus. His stomach was so damn sexy, and I saw 2 tattoos too. Wondering what it was? But what I saw, I saw.

He immediately began to write in the block. He finished and held up the block so that I could read what he had written.

'' This morning was CRAZY '' it said. I noticed that he laughed to himself.

'' Totally yeah .. haha! '' I wrote back and noticed that I blushed.

He started writing again. And this time, he looked very focused.

'' Sorry I got you in trouble '', he wrote and made a sad face.

'' It's ok. I had fun '' I wrote back.

He looked confused.

'' Name? ''

'' Hanna, u? '' I wrote and proudly held up the paper.

He just kept on writing, when I saw how he got up quickly and threw the block on the ground. I only saw the lights went out and then the room went black. He pulled down the curtains.

I sat there all alone on the ground. What had just happened?