•𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪•

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱: 9. February 2023 / 2:46 PM, 19 February 2023 / 2:14 PM, 21 February 2023 / 1:10 PM
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: Non
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀:
(Y/n) = Your name
(Y/b) = Your birthday
(Y/s/s) = Your star sign

❗️IMPORTANT ARTHURS NOTE❗️
(I just want to tell you darlings already now, that if you don't like what I write, don't comment hate, cause even if it doesn't affect you, it can actually hurt the arthur. And yes I said arthur and not me, because I've seen it in other books too. Books where their actually really good written and made interesting. So it just hurts me to see that some people hate on it when they could of either just stopped reading it or kept the hate to themselves. This is if they don't clearly say that they want you to criticize their work to make it better, and if it doesn't say that clearly, then just keep it to yourselves, please. You can try to comment hate on my books, but it'll just be your own loss cause I'll keep arguing until you stop.)

Name: Jeong Y/n or Y/n Jeong

Age: 19

Birthday: Y/b (My birthday is in 8 months and 7 days, I'll let you darlings guess or you could go check in one of my other books where I most definitely say it^^ When's yours? Let's make a guessing game in the comments, but only for those who're comfortable sharing it of course, though everyone can guess!^^)

Star Sign: Y/s/s (Mine starts with L so I'll let you guess in the comments, though it is pretty easy to guess, but that's just me. You want to, you can comment the first letter of your star sign and let me and/or others guess it^^)

Gender: Female🚺

Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.56 cm) (I'm actually close to the same height, but in cm I'm a few digits up, I'll let you guess in the comments and if you want you can join and comment how far or how close your height in cm is to the one above^^)

Body Type: Very slim/thin (Sorry if this offensive to you, but I'm really really really not trying to body shame anyone as me myself is actually on the more chubby side!(٥ ))

Personality: Very quiet/Introverted, (Comment what your personality is in the comments if your comfortable with it!^^ I'm actually quite introverted myself. I'm just not good with people, especially not in person what about you? Are you introverted, extroverted or ambiverted?(˃ᴗ˂))

Look: (Comment what's your favorite look is, it can be like lolita, soft style, emo, 80's style etc.^^ I think my personal favorite of these above is probably 80's style, but I don't know, what do you think?¯\_()_/¯)

Languages You Speak: Korean, A bit of English and Japanese, (Comment if you'd like other languages to be added^^)

Things You Like/Love: Listening to kpop, reading crime books, sketching, writing, (Didn't want to write many things this time, since I want you darlings to comment what else you would like to add to this one. What do you like/love?(*^^*))

Things You Don't Like/Hate: Bullying, people lieing to personally hurt people, (Comment what else you'd like to add to this if you want to, if not that's okay, as long as your reading this, I'm happy^^)

Kpop Artist(s) You Like: Stray Kids, TXT, BTS, Seventeen, Enhypen, (Are there any other kpop artists you'd like to add? And if you haven't listened to any of these, you should if you have time, their songs are really good!^^)

Part-time Job: Kpop trainee (Sorry if you don't like this part!)

_____________❤︎︎_____________

I just began watching kdrama and I wanted to make this story. I've already seen "Business Proposal" and is almost done with "True Beauty" so if you guys have any recommendations you can comment them^^ That's it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And with that said, I hope you sweet angles have a great rest of your day/afternoon/night and make sure to drink water and eat on a daily basis! Thank you for reading this sweet angels and make sure to leave a vote and a comment!! See you all in the next chapter! If there are any grammatical errors tell me!^^

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED!!♥️♥️♥️
                                           Word count: 719

              (9. February 2023 / 9:29 AM)