𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟗 @𝟕:𝟑𝟕𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟗 @𝟕:𝟑𝟕𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Glancing down at the phone in my hand, I looked at the message that I had received from Aniyah this morning.

Love❤️: Hey

Hey?

Muss bloodclaat joke dis.

I shook my head and locked my phone, pushing the door of the reception area. As I approached Samaria's desk, I leaned on it and greeted her, "Good morning. Check eh system and tell me if Miss. Jenkins reach nuh please."

She flash me a flirtatious smile and nod, her fingers deftly typing on the keyboard.

"Nope." She stated, propping her chin up on her hand as she looked up at me.

I stared at her deadpan and studied her closely, trying to detect any signs of dishonesty.

I had a knack for knowing when she isn't telling the truth.

"Samaria just buil nuh umbre and do the ting fimmie"

She reclined in her seat, and chewed on the bubblegum in her mouth "and I'm telling you that she's not here Mr. Forbes. I've been at my desk all morning so I can assure you that she hasn't arrived yet. There's no need to check the system."

"Ah. Nevermind." I said as I walked around Samaria's desk. I couldn't rely on Samaria's word alone so I began to search through the system, checking the logs and reports for any sign of Aniyah's arrival.

To which Aniyah indeed checked in 78 minutes ago.

I looked back at Samaria and my lips twisted into a scowl.

She peered at the screen, feigning surprise.

"A how me miss that?" She said, with a hint of mock shock in her voice.

I fixed her with a stern look, not amused by her antics, then shake my head at her and stood upright, placing my hands in my pocket, "Yuh nah fi despise her enuh. Yuh did have yuh chance and yuh fuck it up."

"So you admit that something is going on between yall." she stated, disregarding my last statement and giving me a once-over. Her gaze then became steady, her eyes locked onto mine.

"Me nav nothing a hide. And knowing you, you put the pieces of the puzzle together already. So me only a put it ina the box fi yuh."

She rolled her eyes and stood up from her seat, bringing our bodies close together. I looked down at her, then stepped back to create some distance between us. She noticed my actions and released a sigh of frustration before speaking,

"Malachi I apologized so many times and told you that it was a one-time thing. You know I only date for love Mal and I didn't love him. I love you. See I'm here pouring out my heart to you once again so what more do you want from me?"