𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔

You let a sigh escape your lips as you start to wake up from the ship swaying a bit too roughly.

Whilst your mind started to gain consciousness, a major headache showed its self.

You groan, regretting drinking so much last night to the point you couldn't remember anything at all.

Then it hit you, the swaying of the ship? That's what woke you?

An even bigger groan escaped your lips as you don't remember boarding any ship, what-so-ever.

"Aye love, did you sleep well?" The heat of the mans breath hit your neck as he spoke, shivers going down your spine as you didn't even realize he was there.

You start taking in the situation, a random mans arm around your waist holding you close to his warm body, on a random ship. What the fuck did you do yesterday? How'd you manage to get that drunk?

"Love~," the male's voice purred in your ear, unsurprisingly leaving a small tint of red across your cheeks.

You finally, forcefully, open your eyes to be met with the stranger's staring right back at you.

Your eyes dragged across all of his features as you examined every part of him that you can see.

A smirk found its way onto the male, pulling you closer to him as your noses could almost touch.

"Say, do you remember what happened last night~?" Your cheeks gave off a light glow of red, embarrassed you didn't remember.

"Perhaps.." you pause, looking into his dark brown eyes, "I'd love to say I did, but I don't.."

You felt as the mans arms tightened for a split second around your waist before snaking them away from you.

"Whatever it be love, we'll figure it out."

Your eyebrow cocked upward, watching as he stood up and straightened his red bandana.

"Say," you sit up on your arm, curiosity killing you, "what's your name?"

A chuckle could be heard from the male as he stood up, putting on his scattered clothes that could be found all around the room.

"Aye love, I recommend you figure out someone's name before you end up settin' sail with em', let alone sleepin' with em'."

As he finally had all of his clothes on comfortably, he added his accessories like his sword and gun to go with it.

You watched with content, having no doubt that he was a pirate. You weren't that stupid, no matter how handsome the man is.

"I'm the Captain of this here fine ship," he waved his arms around as to signal that he was talking about the ship we were on, as though it wasn't obvious, "and I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ •

His name repeated multiple times in your mind, you still laying in the uncomfortable yet comfortable bed.

The face of the man shown in your mind, his two braids in his beard, his dread braids, his handsome eyes, the accessories hanging from his hair, the red bandana sp-

You stopped yourself, letting out a loud and frustrated groan. You were yet to even remember a single moment from after you started drinking last night.

You mumbled to yourself, "This is ridiculous.."

Just then you were cut from your thoughts as the male called Jack Sparrow responded back to you.

"I know love, I mean you-?" He snickered, "With Captain Jack Sparrow?" He became deep in thought.

Rolling your eyes you look at the male, "Oh wow, I'm so offended."

"Not trying to offend you darling, but I brought you onto my ship? And had the crew sail away?" He shook his head, looking to stare into your eyes.

You sighed, "Of course I was the lucky person that just managed to be in this position."

He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bad you were still laying in.

"Stayed in bed all day, aye?"

"Eye." Is all you could stutter out, a shiver going down your spine. You never thought of the temperature, but it was suddenly very cold.

The realization suddenly hit him when he got your response, he had left someone he doesn't even know the name of in the Captain's Quarters by themself.

You watched as his face detorted before grabbing the blanket and squeezing it to death for warmth, facing away from Jack.

Cockily smirking at you, he once again stripped his accessories off before getting into bed with you.

You felt the bed dip at the weight being placed on it, not turning around as you already knew what it was.

Jack effortlessly snaked his arms around your waist, making him the big spoon of this sudden cuddle session.

Your cheeks flushed a light red as you heard him say something in a hushed voice.

"You may be special, love."

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ •

fin. 2/8/23