'My position is firmly under Harry...'

It was some time later that Harry, just in his t-shirt and boxers, pushed Draco against the bed up in their bedroom. He slowly unbuttoning Draco's white shirt and said in a low voice, 'what was the part about your position being quite firmly under me.'

'I only slipped it in to make Ron splutter into his drink.'

'You're a tease.'

'Who, exactly, was I teasing?'

'Really? You were looking directly at me when you said it, the challenge was apparent. And after telling everyone that you're gay and fucking who you want. Don't you think that they all put two and two together in that instant?'

'They're not all highly intelligent Aurors. Anyway, what are they going to do with that information? Go running to the Prophet and say "I think Harry Potter is in a relationship with Draco Malfoy". Any reporter with half their wits about them will ask how they found out and what evidence they have. "Oh, well, I found out at a highly secretive meeting I attended at Harry Potter's house where we also discussed how to bring down the head of the Wizengamot and his cronies". I imagine it won't really go down that way. Besides, they're all shitting themselves that if they tell anyone about the meeting, Granger will track them down and curse them in their sleep.'

'Gods, will you shut up,' Harry said, kissing along Draco's jaw.

'I don't like Fawley,' Draco said, tugging Harry's t-shirt over his head and throwing it to the floor. He ran his hands slowly down Harry's muscled back and pushed his boxers to the floor.

'I saw,' Harry muttered, stepping out of them.

It was then that Draco flipped their positions and turned Harry so his back was towards him. He pushed him down on the bed, a hand holding him down firmly as Draco removed his own jeans with one hand.

'Gods, you look divine like that,' Draco muttered, admiring the view of Harry's back and his tattoo. He leant forward to kiss Harry's back, just above the tattoo of Hedwig. 'What haven't you told me about my father?'

'Sweet Merlin, not now,' Harry breathed out. Draco was running a cool finger slowly down Harry's spine.

'Going out there next week isn't just about telling my parents about us, is it?' Draco said dangerously. He nudged Harry's legs apart. 'You were already planning on going to see him about this.'

'Gods... no...' Harry exhaled, not moving away from Draco's tantalising touch even though the teasing was impossible.

'You're enjoying this too much,' Draco said. 'Tell me,' he commanded.

'I can't, not yet. You need to trust me on this one.'

Draco marvelled at Harry's ability to remain perfectly still during moments like this, though he knew better than to think he'd submitted, it was about control on Harry's part. Draco knew that Harry could easily flip the situation again, if he so desired. Still, it was worth it momentarily because Draco was angry that Harry hadn't shared this business with his father.

'Have you met with him before about Twarmer? I mean recently?'

'Yes...'

'Hmmm.' He got up and walked to the other side of the bed and slipped under the duvet.

'Really?' Harry said, lifting his head to look at his boyfriend. 'Really?'

'Mhem,' said Draco, turning off his bedside light and turning his back to Harry.

'Dray,' Harry almost pleaded, getting in beside him. 'I can't say. This is work.'

'You're manipulating me.'