⚡️ NOTE ⚡️

So, uh, this is the very last author's note in the Coup de Foudre series. It is a bittersweet feeling -- a long work has come to an end, yet I feel so sad about it. It was a pleasure to write about Vega, and from her perspective. She is a lovely character that I will forever hold close to my heart. She helped me throughout this lockdown, having started her story just shy of the beginning of the lockdown, and now coming to an end a year later. She, and this story, has helped me grow and helped me throughout the last year because I had someone to write every single day.

I understand that there are/were a lot of mistakes in these series but I will appreciate it if you would overlook my shortcomings. I will always be grateful to the readers here, and I have always enjoyed reading your comments (no matter what kind they are, I will like to preserve them without any discrimination and revisit them for memory).

I hope that you enjoyed the last chapter to Vega's story, and enjoyed her mind. I'm not good with romance as it is not my area of expertise, I have no experience. But still, I tried to write a healthy relationship in my opinion, given that one of the characters had a lot of burden on her shoulders and the other was relatively carefree person. I hope you all realise that you all deserve people who love you for yourself, and who respect you. I hope you all have a Vega to listen to you or a Fred to make you laugh when times are tough, or even when times are good.

Now, for the last time, thank you everyone for reading, hearting and commenting on this story! ^-^

Let us meet on a different day, on a different story!

Take care & stay healthy!

THANK YOU! <3

- H

⚡️